Meet the Candidates July 27 - disappointing!

28 Jul 2010 18:28 #21 by ColoradoXprss

CinnamonGirl wrote: Hi,

The videos are great information and a great resource. I was talking about the discussions on the forums.

My apologies, I misunderstood the direction of your post. :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2010 18:31 #22 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Meet the Candidates July 27 - disappointing!
No worries. :sunshine:

29 Jul 2010 09:12 #23 by Tammy Davis

Cadillacokeefe wrote: I have a question though - towards the beginning of the meeting someone "outed" a Denver Post reporter who was in the back of the room - anybody know why he was there, what he was covering and when the story/article/op-ed piece is going to run? I didn't know that the "big city" paper was so interested in our little old county... :huh: :popcorn:

The Denver Post called me to do an interview on the Coroners race - as there are may contested coroners races going on in the state. I invited him up. He did call David Kintz to let him know that he was coming and David declined to come due to a prior engagment. Also this story will run this Friday.

I also introduced this reporter to Micheal Graves. He will be doing a story on our Sheriff's race next week before the primary.

29 Jul 2010 09:41 #24 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Meet the Candidates July 27 - disappointing!
I can't believe all the press this is getting.
Thanks for the heads up. I think the videos are really getting people more involved.

29 Jul 2010 10:06 #25 by 40coupe
:sunshine: In this election year, in Park County, the more press, sunlight and fresh air, the better. :sunshine:

29 Jul 2010 10:17 #26 by Mtn Gramma

Tammy Davis wrote: The Denver Post called me to do an interview on the Coroners race - as there are may contested coroners races going on in the state. I invited him up. He did call David Kintz to let him know that he was coming and David declined to come due to a prior engagment. Also this story will run this Friday.

I also introduced this reporter to Micheal Graves. He will be doing a story on our Sheriff's race next week before the primary.

Way to go Tammy!

29 Jul 2010 10:26 #27 by Cadillacokeefe

Becky wrote: Cadillacokeefe, I love your signature.

:biggrin:

Now if we can just put TJ's wisdom into practice we'll be much better for it!! :wink:

Tammy, thanks for the info on the Post reporter...can't wait to see the article! :popcorn:

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds