INSPIRING LEADERSHIP

31 Jul 2010 10:54 #21 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic INSPIRING LEADERSHIP
AV8OR, you are speaking of group dynamics and I will again state that leaders have big holes in their souls and that they need you, you do not need them. To hell with groups and the emerging leader. Those are not leaders in any sense.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2010 21:49 #22 by navycpo7
Replied by navycpo7 on topic INSPIRING LEADERSHIP
A good leader is one that was once a good follower. They do not care much for the limelight. I have been reading all the different threads about recalls, who should or should not be sheriff etc. You do not find this so called leader by putting a want ad in the paper, or advertisments on bullentin boards etc. I have been doing my best to stay away from these as my opinion on all this is something that would go against all the "well if they are elected, I don't like them so I am doing a recall' thinking. Colorado has made it somewhat easy to do this.

The big question here is if there is lets say for example 2000 voters in Park County, of those 60% voted to put the same folks back into office, 40% voted against, then what gives you, me or anyone else the right to go against the voters that won the election.

31 Jul 2010 22:23 #23 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic INSPIRING LEADERSHIP
Perhaps, those voters were not aware of what has taken place in the past year or two. For the sake of repeating all that has been writing by numerous voters in different threads, I will defer the Navy Chief to.

When you are brought up to speed in what has transpired, you can then assist in getting the word to the other uninformed voters.

31 Jul 2010 22:26 #24 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic INSPIRING LEADERSHIP

major bean wrote: AV8OR, you are speaking of group dynamics and I will again state that leaders have big holes in their souls and that they need you, you do not need them. To hell with groups and the emerging leader. Those are not leaders in any sense.

Bean,

The metaphoric "Group" are the people in these posts, the people of this county, the voters. We are the "group." Within the group, a leader or leaders will emerge. It is a matter of timing. It is not merely YOUR choice.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds