Republican Party Too Extreme, Majority Of Americans Say

20 Dec 2012 12:09 #11 by gmule

LadyJazzer wrote: So, in other words, you have nothing to prove anything you say other than your mouth.... Got it.

The "House staying Republican"...You mean, minus the 17 teabaggers who were voted out... Got it.

Speaking of Governors:

Oh, and by the way, Michigan Gov. Snyder... Plummeted from a DISAPPROVAL rating of 37% to 56%... Say g'bye...

Florida's Rick Scott:

Most Florida voters, including Republicans, would like to see Gov. Rick Scott (R) challenged in 2014, according to a poll released Wednesday by Quinnipiac University.

More than half of voters said Scott didn't deserve a second term, and 55 percent, including 53 percent of Republicans, wanted another candidate to challenge the governor in a primary. Scott's approval ratings, though improved from 2011, were also underwater.

Wisconsin: Walker is toast on the next election...

Look for Kasick to be in trouble... Yeah... Tell me again in a couple of years how great the GOTP is doing...

I wouldn't put much money on Virginia's Governor-Vaginal-Probe either...

Yep... As usual, they overreached...

And look at you being spoon fed talking points that some talking head at CNN has told you to repeat.
Congratulations on doing your part to spread distention and division among the people.
You deserve a trophy for all your efforts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Dec 2012 12:14 #12 by Martin Ent Inc
LJ is just part of the party to seperate and divide.

Many were given drugs in the 60's and 70' (by the government) to be used as guinea pigs then later called upon to create disruption of the people.

20 Dec 2012 12:19 #13 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh...I keep forgetting... You guys have your own polls...FauxNews, Rasmussen, ... :lol:

Good luck with that...

And you have your media sources that said the mother in CT was a teacher at the school. That named the wrong son as the shooter, that posted a photo of someone else with the same name.
So we should trust the CNN & HuffPo polls? When they can't even verify their sources?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Dec 2012 12:20 #14 by Soulshiner
Comparing breaking news alerts to polls that are taken with verifiable numbers? Jesus...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

20 Dec 2012 12:21 #15 by Martin Ent Inc
It is called Sensationalism. It is taught in jounalism class.

20 Dec 2012 12:24 #16 by gmule

Martin Ent Inc wrote: It is called Sensationalism. It is taught in jounalism class.

Gotta pander to the masses and keep them fired up so the money keeps rolling in.

20 Dec 2012 12:30 #17 by Martin Ent Inc
My spelling UHHGG.

Anyway we have a freind that dropped out of becoming a reporter because of how the pushed Sensationalism to promote your story and Heh get an AWARD.

20 Dec 2012 12:33 - 20 Dec 2012 12:59 #18 by LadyJazzer

gmule wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: So, in other words, you have nothing to prove anything you say other than your mouth.... Got it.

The "House staying Republican"...You mean, minus the 17 teabaggers who were voted out... Got it.

Speaking of Governors:

Oh, and by the way, Michigan Gov. Snyder... Plummeted from a DISAPPROVAL rating of 37% to 56%... Say g'bye...

Florida's Rick Scott:

Most Florida voters, including Republicans, would like to see Gov. Rick Scott (R) challenged in 2014, according to a poll released Wednesday by Quinnipiac University.

More than half of voters said Scott didn't deserve a second term, and 55 percent, including 53 percent of Republicans, wanted another candidate to challenge the governor in a primary. Scott's approval ratings, though improved from 2011, were also underwater.

Wisconsin: Walker is toast on the next election...

Look for Kasick to be in trouble... Yeah... Tell me again in a couple of years how great the GOTP is doing...

I wouldn't put much money on Virginia's Governor-Vaginal-Probe either...

Yep... As usual, they overreached...

And look at you being spoon fed talking points that some talking head at CNN has told you to repeat.
Congratulations on doing your part to spread distention and division among the people.
You deserve a trophy for all your efforts.

No, actually, I Googled: "gov _____ approval plummets" for each of their names...and got my own DATA... I know what a foreign concept it is for you to use FACTS. You should try it some time.

Oh, and did I mention:

He MURDERED 20 children and 6 adults with an AR-15, and 30-round magazines of ammo, shooting virtually every child multiple times, and one child as many as ELEVEN TIMES.

20 Dec 2012 12:38 #19 by FredHayek

Soulshiner wrote: Comparing breaking news alerts to polls that are taken with verifiable numbers? Jesus...

And polls paid for by a slanted news organization like CNN aren't biased? Even the way you word the question will change the results of a poll dramatically.

You are either naive, or stupid or both.

And do you really think HuffPo would even cover a poll that shows the Republicans staying steady or gaining ground? I doubt it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Dec 2012 12:47 #20 by archer
We all know how well Mitt made out believing the GOP pollsters.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds