Publishing lists of gun owners with addresses?

05 Jan 2013 13:52 #11 by LadyJazzer

The Dude wrote:

WarrenK wrote:
Also, in the mall shooting in Oregon last year the perpetrator choose that mall because it had a displayed policy prohibiting LEGAL concealed-carry of arms into the facility, and he felt it an easier target because of this. So abolishing the 2nd amendment make us less safe, not more safe..

Do you have link for this. I dont recall them interviewing the shooter after he died.

Gee, I don't remember that interview either....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jan 2013 15:41 #12 by FredHayek
Per Breitbart, the newspaper publishing the list might have been trying to save itself from plummeting circulation. A swan song? People on the list might just decide to drop their subscription.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Jan 2013 16:12 #13 by archer

LadyJazzer wrote:

The Dude wrote:

WarrenK wrote:
Also, in the mall shooting in Oregon last year the perpetrator choose that mall because it had a displayed policy prohibiting LEGAL concealed-carry of arms into the facility, and he felt it an easier target because of this. So abolishing the 2nd amendment make us less safe, not more safe..

Do you have link for this. I dont recall them interviewing the shooter after he died.

Gee, I don't remember that interview either....

Doesn't need to be one, when a conservative wants to make a point they make up a fact to support it.

07 Jan 2013 16:12 #14 by Something the Dog Said
Well if Breitbart said it,

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

07 Jan 2013 18:59 #15 by The Boss
Person A: I heard that when people go out to dinner that they go to McDonalds at a much higher rate than than Home Depot.

Person B: Do you have a link for that?

Person A: In the daytime it is often brighter than at night.

Isn't the real question why person B never answers questions directly or is able to connect dots. All you have to do is add in the understanding of how dangerous guns are, especially in the hands of inexperienced yuppies, a point that is being driven home all over and these dots practically move on top of each other.

I am sure shooters evaluate the risk of the place they are going to shoot up far more than those that get shot.

07 Jan 2013 20:00 #16 by LadyJazzer
What a waste of bandwidth...

If you make a wild unsubstantiated claim in some lame effort to bolster your argument, you'd better have a source to back it up, or it will go in the trashcan with the rest of the spewed garbage from the Right.

07 Jan 2013 20:11 #17 by Blazer Bob

on that note wrote: Person A: I heard that when people go out to dinner that they go to McDonalds at a much higher rate than than Home Depot.

Person A: In the daytime it is often brighter than at night.

Isn't the real question why person B never answers questions directly or is able to connect dots..

Spot on. There is another biggie. If Breit said it, if fox said it, if Glen said it, if O'keefe said it..................

It is easier to snear than respond.

07 Jan 2013 20:15 #18 by LadyJazzer
Yes, for Righties, it's always easier to lie than prove what you say is the truth...

All those Jeep jobs going to China... Who knew?!?

07 Jan 2013 20:17 - 07 Jan 2013 21:08 #19 by The Boss

07 Jan 2013 20:19 #20 by The Boss

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes, for Righties, it's always easier to lie than prove what you say is the truth...

All those Jeep jobs going to China... Who knew?!?

For Democrats and Republicans it is always easier to force someone to do something than to convince them.

And those jobs keep going to China so that you can sit around feeling good about minimum wage.

Don't you have a book report due tomorrow or something else to work on more your level?

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds