Publishing lists of gun owners with addresses?

07 Jan 2013 20:21 #21 by LadyJazzer
Classic...

Deflect, deflect, deflect, ... insult the poster...

Thanks for playing...You're SOOO predictable. And when you can't prove the garbage, just deflect, insult, and move on...

Thanks for playing.

Let's review, shall we?

archer wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote:

The Dude wrote:

WarrenK wrote:
Also, in the mall shooting in Oregon last year the perpetrator choose that mall because it had a displayed policy prohibiting LEGAL concealed-carry of arms into the facility, and he felt it an easier target because of this. So abolishing the 2nd amendment make us less safe, not more safe..

Do you have link for this. I dont recall them interviewing the shooter after he died.

Gee, I don't remember that interview either....

Doesn't need to be one, when a conservative wants to make a point they make up a fact to support it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jan 2013 20:34 #22 by The Boss
I gave you links because you did not understand that people don't want to die and that if they get shot that they will not be able to follow through with their plans. This is not rocket science.

I did not deflect, I explained basic logic and you needed sources and I gave them to you. I am happy to engage any topic, just as happy as you are to avoid getting into the meat of any topic.

You are the queen of insults to avoid making any point. I think I am pretty consistent in insulting only after trying to debate a couple of times and not getting any direct response or just getting insults back. I insult after being insulted, you insult as a primary tool to stop a debate or perhaps even make a point. You group everyone together, yet the only thing they have in common is not understanding what the heck you are even doing with your comments. You follow every pattern that someone without logical thought skills follows. I know you cannot even really understand what I am saying, and that is not an insult, more sympathy and understanding, but you really come off as a 4th grader trying to get folks worked up for the sake of laughing when the teacher catches them.

All you do on here is sling monkey shit and pretend it is gospel, people try to have discussions with you and you pretend they are puking. Why do you come on here at all? You can just go eat a bunch of burritos and lock yourself in the closet for 3 days and have just as much fun?

Your last post is literally the most accurate description of YOU on this board and I have described your crap many times, you have described yourself the best, but you should be able to, you know you.

Your thanks for playing BS, you are the weakest excuse for a thinking person I have ever interacted with. At least others who are so unbelievablly weak in thought don't try to pretend they are not.

I am not playing. I am talking and debating. You are playing, constantly with other people's lives and brains.

The only power you have is to piss people off. Again, you keep me coming back, I just cannot believe you exist. You cannot even do a good job of describing others you just had a back and forth with, let alone the real world around you. Do you have no sense of how vile your discussions are and how you never actually make any points whatsoever. You following you is like a religion, there's no reason to do it, you never justify it or yourself, you are just your own God, just Odd.

07 Jan 2013 21:13 #23 by LadyJazzer
Let's review, shall we?

archer wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote:

The Dude wrote:

WarrenK wrote:
Also, in the mall shooting in Oregon last year the perpetrator [sic] choose that mall because it had a displayed policy prohibiting LEGAL concealed-carry of arms into the facility, and he felt it an easier target because of this. So abolishing the 2nd amendment make us less safe, not more safe..

Do you have link for this. I dont recall them interviewing the shooter after he died.

Gee, I don't remember that interview either....

Doesn't need to be one, when a conservative wants to make a point they make up a fact to support it.

You know, after all that bullsh*t, and deflection, and insult-slinging....I still don't see a source for the bullsh*t-stated-as-fact by WarrenK...

But thanks for playing.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds