Someone else who could have used some 'gun control'

11 Jan 2013 14:08 #21 by BadgerKustoms

LadyJazzer wrote: Half-truths and misinformation were all we listened to from the Right during the whole election season; (indeed the last 4 years). As I said, the bar here has been set so low, that it will be no problem.

And exactly WHAT does that have to do with the discussion here LJ? Your whole purpose of this was to highlight the death of what happens to be a friend's friend. More so, to highlight that he was murdered with the use of a firearm, those things you so despise. Had you given factual, accurate info I might not have even participated in this thread even given that the situation touched personal contacts. But you chose the most bias, misleading thing you could find, in an attempt of political gain.

Its suggestive that you're incapable to rise above the elements which you so loathe, so you join it. You don't elevate to a higher level, but sit in the reguritative funk that others do. Congratulations.

Badger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2013 14:11 #22 by LadyJazzer
Why, thank you.... Coming from you that's a compliment.

As for the article, (which I did not go in search of, but dropped in my lap), you should look up the word: "IRONY"....

I might add that if you want to compare the death of one arsenal-owning gun-proponent to the deaths of 20 first-graders, and the 6 adults who tried to protect them, your friend-of-a-friend loses.

11 Jan 2013 14:17 #23 by BadgerKustoms
Really? Because you somehow think I'm part of that whole right wing thing? You also think I'm some sort of representative of the NRA or something.

Admit it LJ, YOU'VE GOT NOTHING. You really DON'T know the facts on so many issues, and thusly the only thing you can do is come back with snappy quirks and then strut around like you've won something. What you don't know, you make up and would seek to perpetuate nonesense. You don't know facts about Keith as we've just witnessed, and you damn sure don't know anything about me.

You're funny though, you at least get me to laugh. Its often amusing to see info that one can sit back and say, "People seriously believe this?" No, you're not the only one, but of the others, I figured someone like yourself had the potential to elevate and stand strong. An incorrect assessment I see.

Badger

11 Jan 2013 14:21 #24 by LadyJazzer
Funny, I can't see a thing in anything I've posted to you that suggests that I said you are "part of that whole right wing thing? You also think I'm some sort of representative of the NRA or something".... Maybe I missed that.

At any rate, you are obviously free to believe what you want to..... As am I...

Have a day.

11 Jan 2013 14:30 #25 by BadgerKustoms
I won't waste the day finding a few others I recall, but this might ring a bell for you. "Representative"? Eh... my choice of wording, not as fitting really. Your's is more suggestive that I got such terms from an organization I'm not a member of. The point still exists that you really don't know the facts, and seem incapable and/or unwilling to find them. Let me know if I need to make that phone call or zip out an e-mail.

LadyJazzer wrote: Save your standard NRA-claptrap about "guns don't kill people--people kill people" for somebody who gives a sh*t...

Badger

11 Jan 2013 14:35 #26 by LadyJazzer
That IS "NRA claptrap"... If you want to spout it, be my guest. I still don't see where I said that made you a member of the NRA...Perhaps you could point that out to me....

You can't imagine how much I don't care if you know a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend who got killed in a room full of guns. I still find that ironic.

Have a day...

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds