What a GREAT IDEA!!!! Guns on College Campuses!!!

22 Jan 2013 13:14 #1 by LadyJazzer

Lone Star College Shooting: Multiple People Shot At Texas College Campus

Multiple people have been shot at Lone Star College's North Harris campus in Houston, Texas, according to KPRC.

Police told KPRC least one person has been detained, but they have not said if that person is a suspected shooter. Another is on the loose.

#Breaking news paramedics on the scene of a shooting at Lone Star College North Harris campus on WW Thorne dr. #hounews twitpic.com/bxen2f
— MyFoxHouston.com (@MyFoxHouston) January 22, 2013

KTRK reports the shooting took place near the campus library. A television helicopter showed medical crews tending to at least two victims, but there is no confirmation on the victims' conditions.

The campus is being evacuated and locked down. No one is allowed the enter the campus

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/2 ... 27806.html

Stand by for "breaking news"!!!!

But what a SUPER idea!!! Guns on campus... Oh, wait... It's Texas... :rofllol Maybe if they had MORE guns on MORE students, they could have rallied around, figured out who started it, and started shooting! THAT might have made it better!!!! :thumbsup:

I sincerely hope everyone survives...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2013 14:56 #2 by FredHayek
And a police LT in Las Vegas killed his seven year old son, his wife, and himself after setting the house on fire today.
Disarm the police!
LJ, turn in your rusty rvolver, that is the only way we can be safe.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Jan 2013 15:08 #3 by LadyJazzer
Oh, no! I WANT to see more guns on Texas campuses...(and OTHER campuses...) If nothing else it should clean up the gene-pool.

22 Jan 2013 15:53 #4 by Soulshiner
^^^Too far with that one.^^^

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

22 Jan 2013 15:56 #5 by LadyJazzer
I put that in the category of the ol' quip about "Texans can't drive in snow...And every winter they should go out and prove it...." "Here, hold my beer, and watch this..."

22 Jan 2013 18:04 #6 by jf1acai
There was no shooting on the Lone Star College campus.

According to the Lone Star College website, weapons are not allowed on the campus.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01 ... e-say?lite

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

22 Jan 2013 18:07 #7 by Rick

Soulshiner wrote: ^^^Too far with that one.^^^

+1 respect :like:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Jan 2013 18:09 #8 by LadyJazzer
Gee, I guess the Lone Star College is lying... Who knew...

"The campus was evacuated and locked down. A Twitter update posted by Lone Star College just before 3:00 p.m. ET said the situation is under control. The campus is closed through the rest of the day and will reopen Wednesday:

Authorities confirmed at a news conference later that two "persons of interest" were involved and wounded in an altercation at the North Harris campus of Lone Star College. A maintenance worker at the college was also shot in the leg during the crossfire, said Maj. Armando Tello, acting sheriff for the Harris County Sheriff's Office. School officials say the worker, in his mid-50s, was in stable condition.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01 ... e-say?lite

And why would it matter if guns were outlawed?...You guys keep telling us over and over that outlawing guns won't stop anything??

22 Jan 2013 19:17 #9 by jf1acai
Since weapons are not allowed on campus, the wounded obviously must have slipped on banana peels, been hit with cue sticks, or something else. They could not have been shot.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

22 Jan 2013 19:26 #10 by Rick

jf1acai wrote: Since weapons are not allowed on campus, the wounded obviously must have slipped on banana peels, been hit with cue sticks, or something else. They could not have been shot.

This is the logic too many seem to not grasp. There isn't a law possible that would have prevented this. YES, it's my opinion until proven wrong.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds