New poll. Hickenlooper new Governor. Repub's vote split

04 Aug 2010 11:27 #21 by Something the Dog Said

The Viking wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote:

residenttroll wrote: I can't wait to hear the dirt on Hickinthepooper ..... he started his business with government money.

And where did McInnis and Tancredo get their money to start their businesses, oh that's right, they've never started a business, created a job, managed a payroll.

Did you copy and paste this from an Obama post and just change the names? Obama did even less than them and you guys voted him in to run the entire country. That dog won't hunt.

So you approve of voting for candidates who have absolutely no experience in building businesses or creating jobs against a candidate who has started businesses from scratch creating thousands of jobs and who actually has hands on experience in the industries on which Colorado has been built? You prefer candidates who are career politicians as opposed to those who have actual business experience and managed payrolls?

Remember that the Republican candidate for president had spent his entire career on the government payroll and had never worked in private business.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Aug 2010 11:32 #22 by Grady

residenttroll wrote:

residenttroll wrote: I can't wait to hear the dirt on Hickinthepooper ..... he started his business with government money.

And where did McInnis and Tancredo get their money to start their businesses, oh that's right, they've never started a business, created a job, managed a payroll.

Really, I guess they didn't the opportunity to employ illegals either.

:Koolaid: is like crack.

Actually, the Tanc was busted a few years ago for using illegals to remodel his house.

Interesting that you prefer career politicians and lawyer/lobbyists over a candidate who actually worked in the energy industry, and built businesses that created thousands of jobs.

That was the contractor Tancredo had nothing to do with it. ??? Thousands of Jobs??? Hick couldn't make it in the oil industry so he had to start his business to support his habit. and I don't think much of his beer either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds