an ultimatum

07 Jul 2013 08:03 #21 by lionshead2010
Replied by lionshead2010 on topic an ultimatum
I think were gonna be okay on the Egypt thing. I heard the President has directed the Department of Defense to pull together a new, crack unit called the "Queen Berets". They will consist exclusively of gay and lesbian folks who are "busting out" in the military. The President is going to send them in to sort things out. I know the Egyptians will welcome them with open arms. Especially when they see their unit colors. I'm told the guidon depicts a brightly colored rainbow.

I got a peek at their OPLAN. The concept is to get all the Egyptians to join hands and sing some songs. For those who don't play nice, there is a company of really militant lesbians led by some elderly woman from the Conifer area who will rough up those who don't at least TRY to sing.

I just know the fundamentalists will love them AND that guidon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jul 2013 09:08 #22 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic an ultimatum
"Obama frowns on Egyptian army’s alignment with Gulf regimes, coming crackdown on Muslim Brotherhood

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report July 7, 2013, 11:01 AM (IDT) "

http://www.debka.com/article/23101/Obam ... otherhood-

07 Jul 2013 09:32 #23 by archer
Replied by archer on topic an ultimatum
I check in here from time to time now, I see that our resident conservatives are as unpleasant as always. Carry on.

07 Jul 2013 10:01 #24 by lionshead2010

archer wrote: I check in here from time to time now, I see that our resident conservatives are as unpleasant as always. Carry on.

Will you be enlisting for the Queen Berets too? Don't worry if you are older or of poor health. It's not about the readiness of the military, it's just another social experiment where we seek to right things that aren't really wrong. Can I draw up you enlistment papers? I will be happy to swear you in.

Raise your right hand and repeat after me, "I, (state your name), so solemnly swear....."

Oh, do you want the rainbow colors flown next to the American flag at your enlistment ceremony? :rofllol

Welcome to liberal America where the cow DOES jump over the moon. Every day.

07 Jul 2013 10:10 #25 by lionshead2010
The Ballad of the Queen Berets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gymM-a9BRbU

Remember, it's not how ready the US Military is for operations like the one brewing in Egypt...it's all just a social experiment. :faint:

07 Jul 2013 14:59 #26 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic an ultimatum

archer wrote: I check in here from time to time now, I see that our resident conservatives are as unpleasant as always. Carry on.

Moreso, actually...

07 Jul 2013 15:28 #27 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic an ultimatum

LadyJazzer wrote:

Moreso, actually...

Speaking of pleasant posters :lol:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jul 2013 18:57 #28 by lionshead2010
I wonder if the Queen Berets got the "go" order yet on this mission. Things are getting hairy in Egypt. I can't imagine the Egyptians roughing the Queen Berets up like they are their own kind, can you? First sign of that rainbow-colored guidon and these crazies are laying down their arms. All they need is a little love and understanding. Maybe a kind, soft word and a back rub.

Send em' in Pres.......I want to watch it on the news.

Morsi Opponents Reportedly Thrown To Their Deaths In Egypt Clashes

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/1 ... 76055.html

Tough neighborhood. This is a job for the Queen Berets. :rofllol

10 Jul 2013 19:44 - 11 Jul 2013 07:53 #29 by archer
Replied by archer on topic an ultimatum
Interesting that not one conservative here has expressed dismay at lionshead's complete disrespect for our military.... I guess I'm the only one who finds his posts offensive. I'm believe if a liberal had dissed our brave men and women defendIng our country the reaction here would be quite different.

11 Jul 2013 06:52 #30 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic an ultimatum

archer wrote: Interesting that not one conservative here has expressed dismay at lionshead's complete disrespect for our military.... I guess I'm the only one who finds his posts offensive. I'm beloeve if a liberal had dissed our brave men and women defendIng our country the reaction here would be quite different.

OK, here I go. Homosexuals have fought bravely for America covertly for centuries. And it isn't complete disrespect, just disrespect for some members. And you are right about us jumping on liberals disrespecting the military, like those lefties who spit on returning Vietnam vets, or those progressive colleges that want to deny educations to ROTC students.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds