Perhaps something should change.

09 Jul 2013 20:07 #11 by archer

otisptoadwater wrote: Unlike you archer, I don't think it's funny.

I didn't say anything was funny....please read the original post, not Fred's mish-mash of quotes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jul 2013 21:23 #12 by otisptoadwater
Fair enough, strike the first sentence with my apologies for blaming you as the source of humor. I'll let the rest stand as I feel it's a fair assessment of Obama's following, according to you and those like you he can do no wrong.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

09 Jul 2013 22:02 #13 by archer

otisptoadwater wrote: Fair enough, strike the first sentence with my apologies for blaming you as the source of humor. I'll let the rest stand as I feel it's a fair assessment of Obama's following, according to you and those like you he can do no wrong.

Wrong again....I have found plenty of things I think Obama has done wrong, opportunities he has missed, and situations he has misjudged.......he's no more perfect than any president has been.....but I do believe he has done more good things than bad, and I found him to be the better choice in the preceding two elections. I know it's fun to claim you know what I and those like me think (whoever they are), but more often than not you are wrong.....though it garners you some kudos from your fellow conservatives.

09 Jul 2013 23:01 #14 by otisptoadwater

archer wrote:

otisptoadwater wrote: Fair enough, strike the first sentence with my apologies for blaming you as the source of humor. I'll let the rest stand as I feel it's a fair assessment of Obama's following, according to you and those like you he can do no wrong.

Wrong again....I know it's fun to claim you know what I and those like me think (whoever they are), but more often than not you are wrong.....though it garners you some kudos from your fellow conservatives.

You and those like you continue to march in like moths to the flame; obvious evidence has no bearing on the logical path to correction and recovery. By your logic it would be better to stand back and watch the current administration break the law and accept it because "it's better for everyone." The truth is the path we are on is not good for anyone, even those that are not here legally.

Why can't the average American wake up and do the right thing? Get some job(s) and start doing what it takes to get their own bills paid? Is it too easy to get the Gubment to pay the bills instead? I suspect it is.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

09 Jul 2013 23:50 #15 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote:

Wrong again....I have found plenty of things I think Obama has done wrong, opportunities he has missed, and situations he has misjudged.......he's no more perfect than any president has been.....but I do believe he has done more good things than bad, and I found him to be the better choice in the preceding two elections. I know it's fun to claim you know what I and those like me think (whoever they are), but more often than not you are wrong .....though it garners you some kudos from your fellow conservatives.

:rofllol So are you.

10 Jul 2013 08:08 #16 by Rick

Blazer Bob wrote:

archer wrote:

Wrong again....I have found plenty of things I think Obama has done wrong, opportunities he has missed, and situations he has misjudged.......he's no more perfect than any president has been.....but I do believe he has done more good things than bad, and I found him to be the better choice in the preceding two elections. I know it's fun to claim you know what I and those like me think (whoever they are), but more often than not you are wrong .....though it garners you some kudos from your fellow conservatives.

:rofllol So are you.

Yes, Hypocrisy Alert on maximum.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jul 2013 14:00 #17 by archer
:rofllol

Conservative deflecters on maximum..... I love it when some of you resort to the "you did it too" whine..... At what point did you decide that you should pattern your behavior after what you perceive liberal behavior to be?

10 Jul 2013 14:10 #18 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: :rofllol

Conservative deflecters on maximum..... I love it when some of you resort to the "you did it too" whine..... At what point did you decide that you should pattern your behavior after what you perceive liberal behavior to be?

Er... since Lady Jazzer taught us that trick so well.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

10 Jul 2013 18:14 #19 by Obam me
Replied by Obam me on topic Perhaps something should change.
I know! I know! I know! Let's throw another billion dollars at our failed government school system and see if that works???

Now what is the definition of insanity??? Oh yeah, I remember...Voting for Democrats and their outrageous tax hikes and expecting better outcomes.

GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.—This afternoon, Fox 31 Denver reported that Gov. John Hickenlooper expressed his support for the $1 BILLION tax increase that is required by legislation he signed into law.

11 Jul 2013 21:58 #20 by otisptoadwater

archer wrote: Wrong again....I know it's fun to claim you know what I and those like me think (whoever they are), but more often than not you are wrong.....though it garners you some kudos from your fellow conservatives.

Upon rethinking this you might be right, I assumed that you and those like you actually think. Re-electing Barry for a second time is proof enough that the animals in the herd just follow in the general direction that the herd is moving in.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds