Perhaps something should change.

12 Jul 2013 08:30 #21 by Mtn Gramma

otisptoadwater wrote:
Upon rethinking this you might be right, I assumed that you and those like you actually think. Re-electing Barry for a second time is proof enough that the animals in the herd just follow in the general direction that the herd is moving in.

Lemmings move in herds?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jul 2013 15:12 #22 by LadyJazzer

otisptoadwater wrote:

archer wrote: Wrong again....I know it's fun to claim you know what I and those like me think (whoever they are), but more often than not you are wrong.....though it garners you some kudos from your fellow conservatives.

Upon rethinking this you might be right, I assumed that you and those like you actually think. Re-electing Barry for a second time is proof enough that the animals in the herd just follow in the general direction that the herd is moving in.

Like the R's re-elected the Idiot Son twice?... Yeah, I can believe in "herd mentality" for paleo-cons....

13 Jul 2013 14:54 #23 by Arlen
Those who are hungry in the United States did not take advantage of the free education which was provided for them. They earned their hunger one day at a time while in school. Now they and their children don't have the education to compete for jobs and food.

Education is the way out of poverty.

13 Jul 2013 16:54 #24 by LadyJazzer

Arlen wrote: Those who are hungry in the United States did not take advantage of the free education which was provided for them. They earned their hunger one day at a time while in school. Now they and their children don't have the education to compete for jobs and food.

Education is the way out of poverty.

You are so wrong, and so sick, and so twisted, on so many levels "it's not worth chewing through the straps." But I would expect nothing more...or less...from you.

14 Jul 2013 06:11 #25 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote:

otisptoadwater wrote:

archer wrote: Wrong again....I know it's fun to claim you know what I and those like me think (whoever they are), but more often than not you are wrong.....though it garners you some kudos from your fellow conservatives.

Like the R's re-elected the Idiot Son twice?... Yeah, I can believe in "herd mentality" for paleo-cons....

:wink: It was actually moderates and some Democrats who re-elected "W". How few states did John Kerry win?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds