Oops!!!

31 Jul 2013 16:55 #1 by Nmysys
Oops!!! was created by Nmysys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2013 17:40 #2 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Oops!!!
Amazing what employing illegal immigrants can do for Texas job growth.

31 Jul 2013 18:46 #3 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Oops!!!
And the other 50% of the jobs are mostly McJobs and part time to boot. People are so gullible, Obama announces that his administration has created so many jobs but when you take a closer look at what kinds of jobs they are the supposed good news suddenly isn't that good, in fact it's really bad news.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

31 Jul 2013 19:27 #4 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Oops!!!
And Ovomit's job performance, Old lady. Don't forget what the post says. I remember that you like to post a negative to everything that I post, but I was hoping you would post something that made sense, for once. Oh well, better luck next time.

31 Jul 2013 19:38 #5 by archer

Nmysys wrote: And Ovomit's job performance, Old lady. Don't forget what the post says. I remember that you like to post a negative to everything that I post, but I was hoping you would post something that made sense, for once. Oh well, better luck next time.

And I remember that you like to post negative stuff about Obama, true or not, then get bent out of shape is anyone has the audacity to respond in any way that doesn't boost your ego.. Welcome back, nice to know some posters never change. I did think the "Ovomit" and "old lady" were quintessential nmysys touches..name calling 101.....always trying to denigrate others and talk down to posters who challenge you.

Ahhh....but what I posted does make sense....crow all you want about Texas job growth....it ain't what it's cracked up to be

Plenty of people have already attacked the Texas growth myth, but this report from the Center for Immigration Studies really stings.
The non-partisan group found that newly-arrived immigrants claimed 81% of state job growth from 2007 to 2011. What's worse, half of those immigrants were illegal -- representing 40% of state growth.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/texas-jo ... z2ag27Pujl

31 Jul 2013 22:50 #6 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Oops!!!
Oilfield jobs are sub-par and given to illegals at dirt cheap wages?

I don't think that is the case in Williston, North Dakota. They are paying Wal-Mart and McDonald's people $15 an hour.

Five years after the largest green energy program in US history and the Vestas people are being laid off and the gas fracking people are recruiting.

BTW, Germany's green energy program replaced coal and nukes with wind and solar so they now have the highest energy costs in the region.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Aug 2013 07:57 #7 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Oops!!!
Welcome back, Nmysys!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

01 Aug 2013 08:30 #8 by archer

FredHayek wrote: Oilfield jobs are sub-par and given to illegals at dirt cheap wages?

I don't think that is the case in Williston, North Dakota. They are paying Wal-Mart and McDonald's people $15 an hour.

The North Dakota Town Where A One-Bedroom Apartment Rents For $2,100 A Month

http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2013/01/ ... 00-a-month

With prices like that $15/hr doesn't sound like much.

01 Aug 2013 10:27 #9 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Oops!!!
Well gee, old woman, ( considering you didn't like the negative of Lady) tell us all about the job creation from the Ovomit administration that you are so proud of. And please tell us of all the other wonderful accomplishments that he has.

I remember you. (THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.) An Archer direct quote.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds