Rodeo Clown impersonates Obama - Banned for Life

14 Aug 2013 09:16 #11 by Pony Soldier
What would you feel like of you we're a young black kid on that audience. Maybe you look to the President as a role model. How would it feel to have the entire crowd whipped into a frenzy like that? You guys are defending stupidity and barbarism.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Aug 2013 09:46 #12 by LadyJazzer

towermonkey wrote: What would you feel like of you we're a young black kid on that audience. Maybe you look to the President as a role model. How would it feel to have the entire crowd whipped into a frenzy like that? You guys are defending stupidity and barbarism.

...And outright racism... The shoe fits... Wear it.

14 Aug 2013 10:30 #13 by Reverend Revelant

LadyJazzer wrote:

towermonkey wrote: What would you feel like of you we're a young black kid on that audience. Maybe you look to the President as a role model. How would it feel to have the entire crowd whipped into a frenzy like that? You guys are defending stupidity and barbarism.

Dog whistle... dog whistle... you don't know if this person is a racist... he may just not agree with the politics of the current President (as I don't). So... does that make me a racist too?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

14 Aug 2013 10:49 #14 by Pony Soldier
The fact that you're defending this crap speaks volumes.

14 Aug 2013 10:55 - 14 Aug 2013 10:56 #15 by FOS

Walter L Newton wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote:

Dog whistle... dog whistle... you don't know if this person is a racist... he may just not agree with the politics of the current President (as I don't). So... does that make me a racist too?

Why always the race card?

Is that the only play left?

(all this supposed moral high ground is making me dizzy)

Why can't it just be about his politics?

14 Aug 2013 10:55 #16 by Reverend Revelant

towermonkey wrote: The fact that you're defending this crap speaks volumes.

Answer the question... I don't agree with the President or the current administration in any way... does that make me a racist?

14 Aug 2013 11:03 #17 by LadyJazzer
Sometimes paranoids have real enemies...And MOST of the time, racist right-wingers are REALLY racists. No wonder it drives you crazy.

14 Aug 2013 11:04 #18 by Reverend Revelant

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqaVxogZ2BF2mOYExV3dcINEBBobRy3HdHPqQORaisB26j8o5VmQ
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIFk7_KvF1djgUkGQH3yJ2jwKKUzl1pcmQEMgrmICDNpobHBHy

... and on and on and on...

14 Aug 2013 11:23 #19 by Pony Soldier

Walter L Newton wrote:

towermonkey wrote: The fact that you're defending this crap speaks volumes.

Answer the question... I don't agree with the President or the current administration in any way... does that make me a racist?

Why should I? You didn't answer mine.

14 Aug 2013 11:29 #20 by Rick

.J. Hawkins rolled out the big inner tube, and the bull lowered his head, shot forward and launched into the tube, sending it bounding down the center of the arena. The crowd cheered. Then the bull saw the George Bush dummy.

He tore into it, sending the rubber mask flying halfway across the sand as he turned toward the fence, sending cowboys scrambling up the fence rails, hooking one with his horn and tossing him off the fence.

Probably too long ago for anyone to remember....

If this was an "Obama dummy", the outrage would be just the same, especially if the bull ripped the face off.

Such pathetic selective outrages we deal with these days with the thinnest skinned president of all time.(and thin skinned sheeple)

http://articles.philly.com/1994-08-19/n ... lown-smile

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds