Rodeo Clown impersonates Obama - Banned for Life

14 Aug 2013 11:32 #21 by Pony Soldier
And BTW, I said that you guys were defending stupidity and barbarism. I purposely left racism out of this because I don't think it applies after reading the articles. There was at least one report from someone in the audience that it had the feel of a KKK meeting but there were also other reports that it was just a political stunt. I wasn't there so I don't know and won't make a claim one way or the other.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Aug 2013 11:34 #22 by Reverend Revelant

Rick wrote:

.J. Hawkins rolled out the big inner tube, and the bull lowered his head, shot forward and launched into the tube, sending it bounding down the center of the arena. The crowd cheered. Then the bull saw the George Bush dummy.

He tore into it, sending the rubber mask flying halfway across the sand as he turned toward the fence, sending cowboys scrambling up the fence rails, hooking one with his horn and tossing him off the fence.

Probably too long ago for anyone to remember....

If this was an "Obama dummy", the outrage would be just the same, especially if the bull ripped the face off.

Such pathetic selective outrages we deal with these days with the thinnest skinned president of all time.(and thin skinned sheeple)

http://articles.philly.com/1994-08-19/n ... lown-smile

And the lowest-lying-hypocrite-liberals money can buy.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

14 Aug 2013 11:44 #23 by LadyJazzer

towermonkey wrote: And BTW, I said that you guys were defending stupidity and barbarism. I purposely left racism out of this because I don't think it applies after reading the articles. There was at least one report from someone in the audience that it had the feel of a KKK meeting but there were also other reports that it was just a political stunt. I wasn't there so I don't know and won't make a claim one way or the other.

One observer said it had the feeling of Ku Klux Klan rally. He said that, at one point, another clown ran up to the one wearing the Obama mask and played with the lips on the mask.

I WON'T leave it out. It was what it was....

14 Aug 2013 13:35 #24 by Blazer Bob

frogger wrote: [

Why always the race card?

Is that the only play left?

I think you are exactly right. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

14 Aug 2013 13:58 #25 by LadyJazzer
And in this case, outright racism... The shoe fits... Wear it. You own it.

15 Aug 2013 08:49 #26 by Blazer Bob
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2 ... er+Line%29

"LIBERALISM IS HAVING A BAD WEEK
And it’s only Wednesday."...

15 Aug 2013 10:51 #27 by Blazer Bob
5 years of progressive governance. OH I forgot, it is all the fault of Bush and Reagan.

Watch the shiny object.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/163985/obama ... 20Approval

"Obama's Economic Approval Slips to 35%
Was 42% in June; decline mirrors drop in overall approval
by Lydia Saad
PRINCETON, NJ -- Despite President Barack Obama's renewed focus on the nation's economy this summer, he scores worse with Americans on the economy than he did in June. His approval rating on the issue, now 35%, is down seven percentage points, and his ratings on taxes and the federal budget deficit are each down five points. During the same period, his overall approval rating is down three points.

15 Aug 2013 11:16 #28 by LadyJazzer

15 Aug 2013 11:23 #29 by Rick
Well at least nobody has made a movie about the assasination of Obama. I wonder if that would be a problem for the race baters?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Aug 2013 12:41 #30 by LadyJazzer

Blazer Bob wrote: 5 years of progressive governance. OH I forgot, it is all the fault of Bush and Reagan.

Watch the shiny object.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/163985/obama ... 20Approval

"Obama's Economic Approval Slips to 35%
Was 42% in June; decline mirrors drop in overall approval
by Lydia Saad
PRINCETON, NJ -- Despite President Barack Obama's renewed focus on the nation's economy this summer, he scores worse with Americans on the economy than he did in June. His approval rating on the issue, now 35%, is down seven percentage points, and his ratings on taxes and the federal budget deficit are each down five points. During the same period, his overall approval rating is down three points.

Obama approval rating higher than GOP congressional leaders: Poll

Oh, did you hear that the GOP House approval rating is 6% ? The lowest in history...?

Aren't approval ratings fun?!?! :fwave: As you say, "Watch the shiny object...."

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds