POLL WATCHER? No way!!!

10 Aug 2010 12:55 #11 by shilohloki
Replied by shilohloki on topic POLL WATCHER? No way!!!
What's the earliest we'll hear the results?
I heard they'll be posted here, and PC and PB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Aug 2010 13:04 #12 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic POLL WATCHER? No way!!!
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2959 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2959<!-- l -->

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

10 Aug 2010 13:09 #13 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic POLL WATCHER? No way!!!

jf1acai wrote: Becky is on her way to Fairplay to get signed forms. As I understand it, she will get as many blank signed forms as she has information for people desiring to be poll watchers. She will meet you later today in Bailey to get the form to you.

Anyone interested in being a poll watcher, please call Becky on her cell phone, 303 349-0315, for further details and to get your name on the list.

Has Becky been told by the clerk's office that they will give her signed forms? The statute is pretty clear on the deadlines for signing up.

10 Aug 2010 13:12 #14 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic POLL WATCHER? No way!!!
Would have to get clarification from Becky via cell phone on that.

I'm just the messenger boy :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

10 Aug 2010 13:15 #15 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic POLL WATCHER? No way!!!
Ok. Thanks.

10 Aug 2010 13:16 #16 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic POLL WATCHER? No way!!!
Folks,

I just heard from the Elections Office the following information.

For future reference, the number of mailed out "absentee ballots" for both parties was approximately 4,000. The number of returned ballots, via mail and drop-off (as of yesterday) was 1,775. Perhaps, some folks have opted to hand deliver their ballot to the poll. With discussions on other threads, I suspect that is what is going on.

One could possibly infer that this looks like it will be a much participated primary.

10 Aug 2010 14:25 #17 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic POLL WATCHER? No way!!!
I spoke to Becky and JoAnn an hour ago and they were almost to Fairplay. The S.O.S. clarified the situation and contacted Debra Green apparently and they were going to get signed forms. Could be back very shortly.

10 Aug 2010 14:29 #18 by Tammy Davis
Replied by Tammy Davis on topic POLL WATCHER? No way!!!

AV8OR wrote: Folks,

I just heard from the Elections Office the following information.

For future reference, the number of mailed out "absentee ballots" for both parties was approximately 4,000. The number of returned ballots, via mail and drop-off (as of yesterday) was 1,775. Perhaps, some folks have opted to hand deliver their ballot to the poll. With discussions on other threads, I suspect that is what is going on.

One could possibly infer that this looks like it will be a much participated primary.

I would be one of those that is holding onto my ballot until I drop it off at the clerk and recorders office - I was NOT going to mail it and take a chance or turn it in early either.

10 Aug 2010 15:47 #19 by Tammy Davis
Replied by Tammy Davis on topic POLL WATCHER? No way!!!
I just dropped my ballot off at the clerk and recorders office - just to put some minds at rest Deb is nowhere around - also there is someone up from the SOS office watching the process from polling place to polling place and she will be in the room when the votes are counted. Fred I was told went on vacation and he has not been seen around the office at all.

Yours is Service,

Tammy Davis

10 Aug 2010 17:18 #20 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Tammy, are you POSITIVE about someone from the SOS office going to be in the room where they are counted? And are you positive that Fred is out of town?

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds