Obama's Beach Blanket Recovery

12 Aug 2010 16:32 #21 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Obama's Beach Blanket Recovery

archer wrote: A whole lot of spin going on here....i do love the cons saying out of one side of their mouth, you can't blame Bush for Obama's problems, the out of the other side they blame Clinton for Bush's problems. How I wish Bush really had been such a non-entity....but the damage he did will be with us for decades, I doubt we have even an inkling of what his policies will cost us in the long run.

Could not agree more! Hate choosing the lessor of 2 evils all the time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Aug 2010 16:33 #22 by outdoor338
just like the damage obama has done in the US, not for decades but probably for a century.

12 Aug 2010 17:15 #23 by The Viking

archer wrote: A whole lot of spin going on here....i do love the cons saying out of one side of their mouth, you can't blame Bush for Obama's problems, the out of the other side they blame Clinton for Bush's problems. How I wish Bush really had been such a non-entity....but the damage he did will be with us for decades, I doubt we have even an inkling of what his policies will cost us in the long run.

So will any of you please tell us exactly what damage Bush did and which policies it is that Bush signed that are hurting us. I would love some details. Obama has already done 4 times the damage Bush did in less than two years. And I can name all of the policies he did that are failing. So please tell us what Policies Bush passed that are hurting us so much. And don't throw out the typical canned liberal responce of how he inherited a surplus and turned it to a deficit. What he inherited was a recessioin which he fixed. Osama on the loose planning the 9/11 attack which cost our economy over $1 trillion which Clinton could have taken care of 3 times. And Bush also had to deal with the World Com and Enron scandals which were ignored in the 90's. So other than your typical non-descript responce of the surply / deficit BS, tell us what policies Bush implimented that hurt the US.

12 Aug 2010 17:25 #24 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

So will any of you please tell us exactly what damage Bush did and which policies it is that Bush signed that are hurting us. I would love some details. Obama has already done 4 times the damage Bush did in less than two years. And I can name all of the policies he did that are failing. So please tell us what Policies Bush passed that are hurting us so much. And don't throw out the typical canned liberal responce of how he inherited a surplus and turned it to a deficit. What he inherited was a recessioin which he fixed. Osama on the loose planning the 9/11 attack which cost our economy over $1 trillion which Clinton could have taken care of 3 times. And Bush also had to deal with the World Com and Enron scandals which were ignored in the 90's. So other than your typical non-descript responce of the surply / deficit BS, tell us what policies Bush implimented that hurt the US.

Thanks for the softball.
War in Iraq
needless tax cuts
Got the world to hate the U.S.
blind eye to financial regs
cheap money
no child left behind
Energy insanity
Medicare part D- no way to pay
Too tired to list the other hundreds of bone head mistakes and greed policy decisions they made.

12 Aug 2010 17:34 #25 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Obama's Beach Blanket Recovery
Do we really have to go back to bush crap again? What doe that have to do with the now.

When you have nothing else you go back to the old standby. :blabla: :can't hear

12 Aug 2010 17:37 #26 by JMC

CinnamonGirl wrote: Do we really have to go back to bush crap again? What doe that have to do with the now.

When you have nothing else you go back to the old standby. :blabla: :can't hear

If you don't get history you will not get the future. No bygones in history.

12 Aug 2010 18:21 #27 by The Viking

JMC wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Thanks for the softball.
War in Iraq
needless tax cuts
Got the world to hate the U.S.
blind eye to financial regs
cheap money
no child left behind
Energy insanity
Medicare part D- no way to pay
Too tired to list the other hundreds of bone head mistakes and greed policy decisions they made.

Wow talk about a softball! The war in Iraq liberated 26 million human beings. I thought that Liberals were all for helping men women and children who were being raped, tortured and killed by the tens of thousands? Hmmm.....guess only if it is people THEY like. Good to know. Not to mention we never had one more attack on our soil the last 7 years Bush was in office. Money well spent. Which no war would have been necessary had Clinton zipped up his pants and done his job.

The tax cuts are what made Clinton's recession the shallowest in history, so that was a huge boost to our economy. Economics 101.

The Financial deregulation was signed by Clinton and you never had a problem with it then.

You will have to explain what you mean by cheap money and energy insanity. Random words do not equal policies. When are you are talking about cheap money are you talking about all the handouts obama keeps giving to anyone who asks for it?

The whole No child left behind program cost less than yesterday's one day deficit of $165 billion that Obama is costing us and it worked. I can't believe you are throwing out crap like that. Obama spends more than that on his vacations. You want to compare no child left behind to cash for clunkers?

Improved test scores
The Department of Education points to the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) results, released in July 2005, showing improved student achievement in reading and math:[8]

More progress was made by nine-year-olds in reading in the last five years than in the previous 28 years combined.
America's nine-year-olds posted the best scores in reading (since 1971) and math (since 1973) in the history of the report. America's 13-year-olds earned the highest math scores the test ever recorded.
Reading and math scores for black and Hispanic nine-year-olds reached an all-time high.
Achievement gaps in reading and math between white and black nine-year-olds and between white and Hispanic nine-year-olds are at an all-time low.
Forty-three states and the District of Columbia either improved academically or held steady in all categories (fourth- and eighth-grade reading and fourth- and eighth-grade math).

And even though medicare part D wasn't a great success, there was hardly any net loss with that program and I can't believe you actually used the words, 'with no way of paying for it'. :lol: rofllol That is all Obama is doing and it is 100 times as much as Medicare part D and you have no problem defendiing his policies.

12 Aug 2010 18:30 #28 by JMC
I'll speak s l o w l y Viking
The war in Iraq was a fiasco by any standard, brave young people died a fortune was wasted. Money speny
No child was a federal gov. intrusion in local governance
Energy policy was nothing but tax breaks to big Biz
Tax cuts benefited very few and did zero to help the economy
Cheap money meant that we subsidized borrowing by individuals and business to our detriment ( Greenspan).
You think its fine to spend if it's for your pet projects, You cannot have 2 wars and cut taxes and subsidize borrowers. Insanity. Plenty of blame but I love how you blame Clinton,what a joke! Political hack come to mind? think for yourself you might learn something,or probably not.

12 Aug 2010 18:35 - 12 Aug 2010 18:38 #29 by The Viking
You just keep proving my point. Everything Obama has done in just 18 months has hurt our economy and the worlds view of us 10 times worse than everything Bush did all put together. Those are so minor compared to the intrusion in our private lives and economic disastor that obama has wrought upon us that what you have posted is laughable.

12 Aug 2010 18:37 #30 by JMC

The Viking wrote: You just keep proving my point. Everything Obama has done in just 18 months has hurt our economy and the worlds view of us 10 times worse than everythign Bush did all put together. Those are so minor compared to the intrusion in our private lives and economic disastor that obama has wrought upon us that what you have posted is laughable.

You define a political hack , not an original thought just root for your team. I can see Obama's mistakes and be critical but you have a blind allegiance to party ,Soviet style.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds