Obama's Beach Blanket Recovery

11 Aug 2010 16:23 #1 by Nmysys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Aug 2010 17:30 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Obama's Beach Blanket Recovery

Nmysys wrote: You don't want to miss this video!

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch_popup?v ... &vq=medium

Wow....Did you crackers really expect Obama to clean up Bush's mess in a day, a year or even 10 years?

Seriously... are you really that stupid, or is this an act?

12 Aug 2010 07:04 #3 by Nmysys
You still want to put the blame on Bush!! How convenient since you can't point to any accomplishments on the part of Obama. Oh yeah, he claims to have saved a bunch of jobs!!

12 Aug 2010 08:32 #4 by outdoor338
VL..kinda reminds me of my sister, way out there...like obama messiah...anyway, bush is not the reason we are losing jobs..it's obama watch now...blame him. many are starting to see how wicked this president is!

12 Aug 2010 09:34 #5 by The Viking
Love that video thanks!! And It is funny how Obama is doing the same thing as Bush in so many areas but when Bush did it, it was the end of our freedoms and the end of our nation. Now when Obama does it, it is a brilliant move. Absolute proof of the media bias we have in America.

12 Aug 2010 10:37 #6 by archer

The Viking wrote: Love that video thanks!! And It is funny how Obama is doing the same thing as Bush in so many areas but when Bush did it, it was the end of our freedoms and the end of our nation. Now when Obama does it, it is a brilliant move. Absolute proof of the media bias we have in America.

Turning that around, the Republicans applauded Bush's policies, but when Obama follows a similar course the Republicans scream bloody murder. I find it all quite amusing.

12 Aug 2010 11:48 #7 by The Viking

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote: Love that video thanks!! And It is funny how Obama is doing the same thing as Bush in so many areas but when Bush did it, it was the end of our freedoms and the end of our nation. Now when Obama does it, it is a brilliant move. Absolute proof of the media bias we have in America.

Turning that around, the Republicans applauded Bush's policies, but when Obama follows a similar course the Republicans scream bloody murder. I find it all quite amusing.

Nice try, but I was against Bush's stimulus and spending that he started signing when the Dems took over both houses in 2007 and 2008 and I am against them under Obama too. And Yes I did applaude Bush's policies on Iraq and Afghanistan and those are the two things that I have applauded Obama on too. I am consistent with that unlike the Liberals and the MSM. I liked Petreus under Bush and Obama. But the Liberals and the main stream media kept calling him General Betray-us when he was under Bush but now under Obama, it was a fantastic move. Liberals change their minds depending upon which way the wind blows.

12 Aug 2010 14:03 #8 by archer
This isn't all about you viking, there were plenty of conservatives on the local message boards who applauded whatever Bush did.....and called anyone who opposed his policies un-american. I'm not particularly happy with Obama's policies, but for different reasons that you. I wanted a liberal president, not a moderate. I wanted a single payer health care system, and out of the wars sooner rather than later. But I still think we did better with Obama than we would have done with McCain.

12 Aug 2010 14:11 #9 by conifermtman
That was awesome. Watching libs whine about this makes me laugh. What a bunch of useful idiots Obama has found.

12 Aug 2010 14:29 #10 by archer
whine about what....you cons have been whining and squealing like stuck pigs for over a year, for all the good it does you. Just makes you look silly. You don't have positive alternatives, only complaints. You can't even get your own party to agree on anything, not even what type of candidate represents the Republican party. Until you get your collective act together the GOP will still be just a party of "no", nothing to offer.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds