Huffpost ID obama's actions as inappropriate/appocoliptic?

11 Dec 2013 08:22 #1 by The Boss
Huffpost calls out Obama as being inappropriate? They should have thought ahead if they were going to judge their god and leader. You see they did things back words, they identified a very innappriate behavior, published articles about it, put up slideshows shaming people.....and then your president did what they said was so wrong, at the biggest funeral in decades.

The cool thing, is that Selfies at funerals, which were highly inappropriate a few weeks ago, are now not only cool but appropriate because this on rock star did it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/2 ... 75153.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/1 ... 19349.html

Most American parents would wack their 11 year old on the back of the head if they did this....they may even loose their phone (haha just kidding parents, we know you cannot take that away - its like a teenage bottle).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Dec 2013 08:28 #2 by FredHayek
I don't think the selfie is that bad, and it looks like it was the hot blonde, er, the Prime Minister of Denmark's phone that was taking the picture. Some memorials are happy events, instead of dour, formal ceremonies.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Dec 2013 08:32 #3 by homeagain
What I saw was Michele (on the side) and HER captured image......(NOT looking particularly
pleased)

11 Dec 2013 08:38 #4 by Rick

homeagain wrote: What I saw was Michele (on the side) and HER captured image......(NOT looking particularly
pleased)

Michelle isn't the narcissist her husband is... probably a little embarrassed.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Dec 2013 08:48 #5 by FredHayek
Think Barack will leave Michelle at home next time? Can you believe her, cockblocking him when he is trying to hit on the Prime Minister of Denmark?

12 Dec 2013 06:39 #6 by The Boss
Be clear, I was not judging him, I was noting that the Huffpost called out his actions even before he did them as not even appropriate for a child, let alone the top ranking adult in the world.

Given that without the Huffpost, he many not have been re-elected, I find this ironic.

12 Dec 2013 07:27 #7 by Rick

on that note wrote: Be clear, I was not judging him, I was noting that the Huffpost called out his actions even before he did them as not even appropriate for a child, let alone the top ranking adult in the world.

Given that without the Huffpost, he many not have been re-elected, I find this ironic.

Obama has become damaged goods IMO... watch for Huffpo to start the Hillary never ending pep rally till 2016.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Dec 2013 12:42 #8 by FredHayek
HuffPo is getting back their objectivity about Obama now that he is no longer facing re-election?
I remember the liberal press going after Clinton, but only after he had his second term.

12 Dec 2013 12:54 #9 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: HuffPo is getting back their objectivity about Obama now that he is no longer facing re-election?
I remember the liberal press going after Clinton, but only after he had his second term.

You mean after Clinton made his famous lie to the American people? Deja vu.

George Orwell

12 Dec 2013 13:46 #10 by netdude
See, even Huffington post gets i wrong once in a while...

Here is the story behind the pic from the photgrapher who took the picture:
This post show just how much hate there is for the man.... but, sadly, it's to be expected.

So Obama took his place amid these leaders who’d gathered from all corners of the globe. Among them was British Prime Minister David Cameron, as well as a woman who I wasn’t able to immediately identify. I later learned it was the Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning Schmidt. I’m a German-Colombian based in India, so I don’t feel too bad I didn’t recognize her! At the time, I thought it must have been one of Obama’s many staffers.

Anyway, suddenly this woman pulled out her mobile phone and took a photo of herself smiling with Cameron and the US president. I captured the scene reflexively. All around me in the stadium, South Africans were dancing, singing and laughing to honour their departed leader. It was more like a carnival atmosphere, not at all morbid. The ceremony had already gone on for two hours and would last another two. The atmosphere was totally relaxed – I didn’t see anything shocking in my viewfinder, president of the US or not. We are in Africa.

http://blogs.afp.com/correspondent/?post/Selfie

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds