Obama, McCain Clash Over Border Patrol

26 May 2010 08:20 #11 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

WayneHarrison wrote: A Phoenix police officer was shot and killed around 1 a.m. at a gas station-convenience store. If the suspect turns out to be an illegal alien, get ready for some real fireworks.

Thats not beyond discription though, in fact you described it quite clearly there

Hyperbally anyone?

Hyperbole? That doesn't make sense on this post at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2010 08:22 #12 by Wayne Harrison
you'll get used to it.

26 May 2010 08:24 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Obama, McCain Clash Over Border Patrol

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

WayneHarrison wrote: A Phoenix police officer was shot and killed around 1 a.m. at a gas station-convenience store. If the suspect turns out to be an illegal alien, get ready for some real fireworks.

Thats not beyond discription though, in fact you described it quite clearly there

Hyperbally anyone?

McCain saying the Violence in Arizona is "Beyond Discription" is Hyberbally

26 May 2010 08:29 #14 by CC
LOL Wayne. It keep things interesting and fun. Carry on!

26 May 2010 08:30 #15 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Hyperbally anyone?

Oh you lost me on that one as there is no quote in this post about McCain saying that. Just Wayne talking about a police officer bring killed by illegal aliens. And I didn't see the Hyperbole in that. I gotta learn how to read your posts.

26 May 2010 08:30 #16 by The Viking

Becky wrote: LOL Wayne. It keep things interesting and fun. Carry on!

Not so much...... :bash

26 May 2010 09:30 #17 by Grady

The Viking wrote:

jf1acai wrote: I read somewhere that the Guard would only be there as paper pushers.

I hope that is not true, we don't need more paper pushers, we need boots on the ground.

Yes from what I heard, they are not there to arrest or detain anyone. Just to observe and report. Doesn't make sense to me.

Actually nothing wrong with using the military to "observe and report". Eyes and a presence will make a big difference, it will free the Border Patrol to respond to those reports being called in.
Here are a couple of pics of the border area taken during the Minuteman watch several years ago. It's a pretty open border.

26 May 2010 10:08 #18 by Residenttroll returns

WayneHarrison wrote: Probably would have been more but the most of the National Guard is tied up in Iraq.

You are kidding, right?

26 May 2010 10:09 #19 by Residenttroll returns
Grady,

Those pics remind me of the pictures taken down in Deckers at the Mexican Pot Growing Operation.

26 May 2010 15:19 #20 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Obama, McCain Clash Over Border Patrol

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Hyperbally anyone?

Oh you lost me on that one as there is no quote in this post about McCain saying that. Just Wayne talking about a police officer bring killed by illegal aliens. And I didn't see the Hyperbole in that. I gotta learn how to read your posts.

There's no quote? I told you I heard him say that..

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds