Is Obama Muslim?

23 Aug 2010 07:01 #21 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Is Obama Muslim?
No. But that is just my opinion.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Aug 2010 07:24 #22 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Is Obama Muslim?

Nmysys wrote:

SS109 wrote:
I don't think so. By looking at his college years, I think he is a secularist who only adopted Christianity to network with the black political base in the city.

SS109:

I am impressed that you are able to look at the POTUS' college years, when no records are open to anyone.

I don't think Outdoor338 is a Muslim Hater at all, but someone who is alarmed at everything he sees, as am I. IMHO Obama has said he is of the Muslim faith, has admitted to being raised by two different Muslims in his own book.

True, the official records are closed but interviews with room and classmates appear to point to a rejection of religion. Now I am just guessing if Barack is still this way. People do change after college. I went from being a Marxist to an Anarchist to a Libertarian in my years of college.

And the sympathy for Islam? I am not currently a practicing Catholic, but I still find myself sympathetic to the faith after 16 years of Catholic schools. (brainwashing?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Aug 2010 07:52 #23 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Is Obama Muslim?
I guess if you want to believe something badly enough....even if logic and research would point out that your belief is wrong.....well you will dig up whatever you can, twist it however you wish.....and then use it to substantiate your belief. Hardly scientific, but seems to be the way things are done by the right these days. State your conclusion, then figure out how to make it look possibly correct.

23 Aug 2010 08:52 #24 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Is Obama Muslim?
A man can say he is Christian all day long, but it can be hard to prove it. Maybe more by his deeds than his words?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Aug 2010 09:22 #25 by archer

SS109 wrote: A man can say he is Christian all day long, but it can be hard to prove it. Maybe more by his deeds than his words?

And a poster can say all day long that Obama is a muslim, but it can be hard to prove it......just saying it's true doesn't make it so, and so far all Obama's actions/deeds indicate otherwise.

23 Aug 2010 11:54 - 23 Aug 2010 15:54 #26 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Is Obama Muslim?
Of course this is the same Obama who has been beaten to death for the 20 years that he spent in Jeremiah Wright's Christian church. I guess that was all part of the nefarious plot...(like planting a birth announcement in the Honolulu newspapers.)

You guys are going to need a LOT more tin foil.

23 Aug 2010 12:03 #27 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Is Obama Muslim?
Wrights church really never focused on the bible..it was a church of politics, just like Jessie Jackson and al sharpton churches. Maybe when they first started in ministry they were preaching the gospel, but not now...its all about their politics! I would love to debate one of these two guys..they promote the liberals agenda without the gospel...

I wonder how these men can be allowed to talk politics in their churches and any other pastor who denounces anything the gov does loses their tax exempt status. Can anyone explain that? I know my pastor would love to share his thoughts...

23 Aug 2010 14:20 #28 by archer
Ya know.....the Christian Gospel is very close to the liberal agenda.....just saying.

23 Aug 2010 14:32 #29 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Is Obama Muslim?
archer...thanks for the laugh...in what ways is the gospel a liberal gospel, this should be very interesting!

23 Aug 2010 14:45 #30 by archer
Start with "what would Christ do" and I'll bet you can take it from there.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds