Special District Elections May 8, 2018

09 May 2018 13:19 #11 by Mountain-News-Events
From Evergreen Fire Rescue:

Thank you to those that voted today! The unofficial results of the Evergreen Fire Protection District Board of Directors election for three open seats are as follows:‬

‪Name Votes‬
‪John Anderson 158 ‬
‪Holly Roberts 88‬
‪Michael Gregory 156‬
‪Jeff deDisse 177‬

The incumbents retained their seats.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 May 2018 13:24 #12 by Mountain-News-Events
As posted earlier in Platte Canyon Fire Special District Election for 2 Board of Directors May 8th:

www.facebook.com/Platte-Canyon-Fire-Prot...ict-217608044988988/

And EPRD was kind enough to post their results here: EPRD Board of Directors Election May 8, 2018
With Mr. John Ellis, Mr. Peter Lindquist, and Ms. Peg Linn receiving the majority of the votes.

A huge thank you to everyone who stepped up to run for office, and to those who got out and voted. We appreciate you all!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds