~COLOFORNIA~

29 Jun 2018 10:16 #1 by DDawg
~COLOFORNIA~ was created by DDawg
The place is being burned to a cinder like our wonderful west coast neighbor(s) old home, being ransacked like an unattended candy bowl and filthified with hipsters. All of their best and brightest moving here must be so incredibly inundated with joy huh? #NOVACANCY! #GETTHEHELLOUT!

-Smokey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2018 07:57 - 01 Jul 2018 08:30 #2 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic ~COLOFORNIA~
Look, *******, it's not hipsters that are filthifying Heroin Park.
#STAYTHEHELLIN

02 Jul 2018 10:59 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic ~COLOFORNIA~
I am hoping legal recreational pot in California and a heavy winter of blizzards will drive the Californians back to the coast. They can return to their tent cities.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DDawg

02 Jul 2018 16:25 - 02 Jul 2018 16:25 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic ~COLOFORNIA~

FredHayek wrote: I am hoping legal recreational pot in California and a heavy winter of blizzards will drive the Californians back to the coast. They can return to their tent cities.

Depending on who the next leftist idiot governor is, tents may become unaffordable as well.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 Jul 2018 17:33 #5 by Brandon

FredHayek wrote: I am hoping legal recreational pot in California and a heavy winter of blizzards will drive the Californians back to the coast. They can return to their tent cities.

What will happen is that the meth and oxycontin addicts will continue to die off at an accelerated rate, to be replaced by superior migrant stock.
#WHITETRASHLIVESDON'TMATTER

02 Jul 2018 17:34 - 02 Jul 2018 18:32 #6 by Brandon

Rick wrote:

Depending on who the next leftist idiot governor is, tents may become unaffordable as well.

And how would the next governor affect the tent market, *****?

04 Jul 2018 07:36 #7 by MountainRoadCrew
Replied by MountainRoadCrew on topic ~COLOFORNIA~
A post was moved out to here: mymountaintown.com/forum/29-the-ring/331...ofornia-ring-version

As a gentle reminder: our Courthouse Forum is for discussing the issues in a civil manner, not each other. If you wish to make it personal, please post in The Ring Forum where you are welcome to go at it.
A Change in Moderation

05 Jul 2018 15:31 #8 by DDawg
Replied by DDawg on topic ~COLOFORNIA~
^ Fair enough.

-Smokey

04 May 2019 08:44 - 04 May 2019 08:45 #9 by DDawg
Replied by DDawg on topic ~COLOFORNIA~
I've turned a couple leafs, so thought I'd refresh this thread. My sentiments haven't changed though, they've been hardened. They've been hardened because it doesn't take a genius to read the writing on the wall around this state nowadays. A couple examples here and maybe someone worth their salt can justify it, but maybe I can get a little support. Some of this stuff has died and good riddance!

Democrats this sessions (State) have done everything they can to pass bills as quickly as humanly possible. This is nothing new but it's tiresome, the two sides constantly berate each other but these ones are exceptionally vile imo. Blasting through legislation, that's the first problem, and can be supported by a lot of people, mostly rural.

Tobacco taxes, otherwise SIN TAXES! This goes on in places like Colofor..em..California and New York. It's nothing more than a revenue builder. These people (Demonrats) don't care about your personal well being or your feelings or what you need to do to get around in life financially. They want your money, and they're taking it. Thank god it died in the Senate.

$100 put into... whatever account/trust/magical wallet etc ... for every newborn child from a certain date on, for "college." Wow, ain't that just sweet? Gosh, those Democrats really are angelic aren't they? They insist this wouldn't be funded with "taxes," it would be "privately" funded by actual fundraising (pfffft) and with grants. Now, unless some really rich people want to hand out some "private" grants, grants are funded in one way or another...BY TAXES! Republicans rightfully all voted against this among a handful of DEMOCRATS, as it's an unfunded liability, which means if the fund, mandated by LAW, ever went broke, you guessed it, taxpayers would be on the hook anyway!

Full day kindergarten...
Red flag law...
Energy legislation...
Repeal of the electoral college...

Automatic voter registration. This one's a doosie folks. I encourage you to really dig into this one, it should curl your toenails. Well, that's if you think that Democrats are most definitely setting the board up in their favor to actually try and steal elections. Funny how they've got some cloak and dagger sh** to talk about Republicans stealing elections with next to zero proof, but they'll very freely, gleefully and publicly show off that they're doing exactly that. Huh. Anyway, when you're automatically signed up with this law, all of your info gets sent to your County Clerk. That department then sends you a notice in the mail. If you don't respond to it and turn it down, accept it, what have you, they do it anyway. Gee, I wonder what affiliation they'll chose for you?

I know I'm not the only one around here that's flat out furious about the direction we're heading, "COLOFORNIA." I don't WANT to be like Cali, or New York, or Washington or ANYWHERE, I liked it the way it was. We aren't changing for the best, and by the way, that Initiative 300 thing? The legislation that will essentially allow ginormous homeless camps? YouTube "San Francisco Homeless Camps." I don't claim to have all the answers, but I'd really appreciate someone with half a brain to help tackle some of this stuff, thanks.

Have a great day Colofornia!

-Smokey

04 May 2019 13:47 #10 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic ~COLOFORNIA~

SmokeyinHP wrote: I've turned a couple leafs, so thought I'd refresh this thread. My sentiments haven't changed though, they've been hardened. They've been hardened because it doesn't take a genius to read the writing on the wall around this state nowadays. A couple examples here and maybe someone worth their salt can justify it, but maybe I can get a little support. Some of this stuff has died and good riddance!

Democrats this sessions (State) have done everything they can to pass bills as quickly as humanly possible. This is nothing new but it's tiresome, the two sides constantly berate each other but these ones are exceptionally vile imo. Blasting through legislation, that's the first problem, and can be supported by a lot of people, mostly rural.

Tobacco taxes, otherwise SIN TAXES! This goes on in places like Colofor..em..California and New York. It's nothing more than a revenue builder. These people (Demonrats) don't care about your personal well being or your feelings or what you need to do to get around in life financially. They want your money, and they're taking it. Thank god it died in the Senate.

$100 put into... whatever account/trust/magical wallet etc ... for every newborn child from a certain date on, for "college." Wow, ain't that just sweet? Gosh, those Democrats really are angelic aren't they? They insist this wouldn't be funded with "taxes," it would be "privately" funded by actual fundraising (pfffft) and with grants. Now, unless some really rich people want to hand out some "private" grants, grants are funded in one way or another...BY TAXES! Republicans rightfully all voted against this among a handful of DEMOCRATS, as it's an unfunded liability, which means if the fund, mandated by LAW, ever went broke, you guessed it, taxpayers would be on the hook anyway!

Full day kindergarten...
Red flag law...
Energy legislation...
Repeal of the electoral college...

Automatic voter registration. This one's a doosie folks. I encourage you to really dig into this one, it should curl your toenails. Well, that's if you think that Democrats are most definitely setting the board up in their favor to actually try and steal elections. Funny how they've got some cloak and dagger sh** to talk about Republicans stealing elections with next to zero proof, but they'll very freely, gleefully and publicly show off that they're doing exactly that. Huh. Anyway, when you're automatically signed up with this law, all of your info gets sent to your County Clerk. That department then sends you a notice in the mail. If you don't respond to it and turn it down, accept it, what have you, they do it anyway. Gee, I wonder what affiliation they'll chose for you?

I know I'm not the only one around here that's flat out furious about the direction we're heading, "COLOFORNIA." I don't WANT to be like Cali, or New York, or Washington or ANYWHERE, I liked it the way it was. We aren't changing for the best, and by the way, that Initiative 300 thing? The legislation that will essentially allow ginormous homeless camps? YouTube "San Francisco Homeless Camps." I don't claim to have all the answers, but I'd really appreciate someone with half a brain to help tackle some of this stuff, thanks.

Have a great day Colofornia!

-Smokey

It is sad that not enough people see what's happening and how we are beginning to mirror the idiot leftist ideas that are destroying California. My wife and I have been planning a move after our youngest graduates from college in about 4 years. I've wanted to leave the city for years and move back to the Conifer area but it's just not what it used to be either so I think I'll be headed north by a state or two.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds