Lions eat Rhino Poachers

12 Jul 2018 12:54 #21 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Lions eat Rhino Poachers
Really, discerning minds use only deductive reasoning and reject inductive?
I have never stated that I stayed at the Sibayu Game Reserve nor that I have any specific knowledge of the Sibayu Game Reserve. What is apparent from a cursory internet search: it is an upper class fenced game reserve catering to a clientele that can afford $255-$383 (rack rate) per night to indulge in game watching while partaking of South African wines, etc. This business model is very successful in South Africa. Difficult for the average black South African with an annual income of $15,800.
By the way would you like your Rhino vleis medium rare?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jul 2018 11:36 #22 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic Lions eat Rhino Poachers
The question was not how much it costs to stay there, but whether or not the land was somehow stolen.

You aren't just dishonest in your use of facts, you're dishonest in your method of argument.

14 Jul 2018 13:54 #23 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Lions eat Rhino Poachers
Brandon,
Perhaps the Dutch paid the natives 24 guilders for South Aftrica as they did when they purchased Manhattan, however, there is nothing in recorded history that indicates payment was the case. There is lots of recorded history that delineates the forced removal of the indigenous population from their lands, much like the removal of the Cherokee in the Eastern United States.

15 Jul 2018 09:08 - 15 Jul 2018 09:16 #24 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic Lions eat Rhino Poachers
There is absolutely nothing in recorded history regarding how the current and past owners of the game preserve acquired it?

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds