WAG THE DOG a war and watch what happens

15 Feb 2019 13:03 #21 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: worldview.stratfor.com/article/trouble-a...rump-brazil-colombia

And what was that scribbled on a yellow note pad? Telegraphing a message...…..
IF that was the case......he has Not seen this topic overview. ( just a reminder, Q2, summer
we will be in a recession, war and TRUMPS legal troubles will be taking a toll on the country. JMO.....wait for it...…."wag the dog" is the next move.

Just a gentle reminder of the reality of the recent decision by the king.

IMO you and many who share your POV have practically a psychotic condescending certitude that you understand the current situation and know what is coming. My crystal ball is not that clear.
Also IMO you have a similar or view of me. Actually I think (with out searching for data points) you have more or less stated such.
That is why these exchanges are only good for passing time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Feb 2019 09:07 #22 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: worldview.stratfor.com/article/trouble-a...rump-brazil-colombia

IF that was the case......he has Not seen this topic overview. ( just a reminder, Q2, summer
we will be in a recession, war and TRUMPS legal troubles will be taking a toll on the country. JMO.....wait for it...…."wag the dog" is the next move.

IMO you and many who share your POV have practically a psychotic condescending certitude that you understand the current situation and know what is coming. My crystal ball is not that clear.
Also IMO you have a similar or view of me. Actually I think (with out searching for data points) you have more or less stated such.

[/b]

bolded...I thought that was the point....passing time till shit hits the fan *and it WILL)jmo

18 Feb 2019 10:49 #23 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

bolded...I thought that was the point....passing time till shit hits the fan *and it WILL)jmo

Maybe. I have been hearing a lot of dire predictions about President Trump was going to get us involved in a war, instead, the Korean DMZ is being dismantled. ISIS is being mopped up. China and Russia are behaving for the most part. Economy is booming. Unemployment in Denver is down to 2%. There is always something around the corner, but so far, the future looks bright.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Feb 2019 15:23 #24 by Rick
The left made a lot of predictions about what was going to happen if Trump was elected, the vast majority of those predictions were as wrong as the idiotic polls before the election. I'm waiting for some prediction, any prediction to actually come true (like Trump colluded with Russians LOL!!!)

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Feb 2019 16:13 #25 by FredHayek
US food aid has arrived this week for Venezuela but the Maduro is not letting it come across the border from neighboring Columbia. More nations are choosing to recognize the opposition government and not the autocrat Maduro. Hopefully Maduro just walks away and doesn't start a civil war.

20 Feb 2019 08:21 #26 by GeorgeM
The most likely predictable scenario is for 2020 where the current administration is absolutely repudiated at the polls, garnering only the support of the faithful red hats (you know, the one's who wouldn't be bothered by their great leader killing someone on 5th Avenue in broad daylight and, in addition, who gleefully respond to Russian bots a la Pavlov's dogs). I don't like the prospect of impeachment because, if successful, it would preclude said repudiation.

and I am waiting
for the American Eagle
to really spread its wings
and straighten up and fly right
('I am Waiting' - Lawrence Ferlinghetti)

Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact. -- George Eliot (Mary Anne Evans)
Attachments:

20 Feb 2019 12:38 #27 by homeagain

GeorgeM wrote: The most likely predictable scenario is for 2020 where the current administration is absolutely repudiated at the polls, garnering only the support of the faithful red hats (you know, the one's who wouldn't be bothered by their great leader killing someone on 5th Avenue in broad daylight and, in addition, who gleefully respond to Russian bots a la Pavlov's dogs). I don't like the prospect of impeachment because, if successful, it would preclude said repudiation.

and I am waiting
for the American Eagle

Your assessment is probably correct, HOWEVER, there is a portion of my brain that is
expecting a revelation that is so revolting in it's content, that the common citizen can NOT
comprehend how ANYONE could betray country ( in that manner). I think with the latest info coming forward......THAT scenario could be realized. jmo

20 Feb 2019 13:21 #28 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

GeorgeM wrote: The most likely predictable scenario is for 2020 where the current administration is absolutely repudiated at the polls, garnering only the support of the faithful red hats (you know, the one's who wouldn't be bothered by their great leader killing someone on 5th Avenue in broad daylight and, in addition, who gleefully respond to Russian bots a la Pavlov's dogs). I don't like the prospect of impeachment because, if successful, it would preclude said repudiation.

and I am waiting
for the American Eagle

Your assessment is probably correct, HOWEVER, there is a portion of my brain that is
expecting a revelation that is so revolting in it's content, that the common citizen can NOT
comprehend how ANYONE could betray country ( in that manner). I think with the latest info coming forward......THAT scenario could be realized. jmo

Unless the press has so abused its trust with such slanted coverage that much of the American public no longer reads it...Covington. Jussie...etc.

20 Feb 2019 16:49 #29 by Brandon

FredHayek wrote: Unless the press has so abused its trust with such slanted coverage that much of the American public no longer reads it...Covington. Jussie...etc.

Conspiratards and trump chumps don't constitute "much of the American public."

21 Feb 2019 09:59 #30 by FredHayek

Brandon wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Unless the press has so abused its trust with such slanted coverage that much of the American public no longer reads it...Covington. Jussie...etc.

Conspiratards and trump chumps don't constitute "much of the American public."

Enough to win a Presidential election and keep the Senate?

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds