WAG THE DOG a war and watch what happens

27 Jun 2019 12:16 #41 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

towermonkey wrote:

homeagain wrote: worldview.stratfor.com/article/trouble-a...rump-brazil-colombia

And what was that scribbled on a yellow note pad? Telegraphing a message...…..
IF that was the case......he has Not seen this topic overview. ( just a reminder, Q2, summer
we will be in a recession, war and TRUMPS legal troubles will be taking a toll on the country. JMO.....wait for it...…."wag the dog" is the next move.

lol interesting quote. Q2 is almost over - no recession, no war. You're actually expressing anger about not going to war in another thread. The stock market is breaking records every week. Gas prices are at lows for the year... waiting for it....

[/b]

www.apnews.com/36e95b56e88e444bb67d997b47b046d6

NOT much longer to wait.....too many mega factors converging......POWELL is not notable
optimistic and MUELLER will be before the masses in the mid of July.....JULY is a critical
month....wait for it......

WAITING......

www.cnbc.com/2019/06/27/yield-curve-rapi...ecession-signal.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jun 2019 20:39 #42 by Rick
I'm waiting for another hailstorm to hit Lakewood so I can cash in on my new insurance policy. I don't know when it will happen but I know it will eventually. Waiting...

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Jun 2019 09:09 #43 by homeagain

Rick wrote: I'm waiting for another hailstorm to hit Lakewood so I can cash in on my new insurance policy. I don't know when it will happen but I know it will eventually. Waiting...

OK....I'll put myself "out on a limb"....from the king's astro chart....here's what COULD be coming.
The month of JULY has two eclipses,solar and lunar AND Mercury is retrograde for the whole
of the month....Trump is a Gemini, that sign is ruled by Mercury....when the planet goes retrograde, COMMUNICATIONS AND BUSINESS DEALINGS will be affected in unexpected ways...meaning, things will stall out or need Renegotiating or redone. Mis understandings and
"messy" situations will be the norm, for the month.....LARGE decisions made within this time period can be subjected to errors/miscalculations.....these influences will be hi lighted at least thru a portion of AUG.

A concrete example of planet influences would be moon phases...you would not launch a boat
or go clam digging without consulting the TIDE TABLES for those activities...low tide for clamming and high tide to launch a boat. Pretty elementary and common. The same
process is used for other planets....it is called an ephemeris....as for Mercury, I liken it to an oncoming train....you can hear the whistle blowing it's alert ...well before it arrives at your location,it passes your location, and you can still hear the whistle moving down the tracks
till it has moved out of range......all planets take on that example.

Not to be morbid, but his chart shows poss. health problems coming.

TRUMP has a high IQ (157 I BELIEVE).....BUT he is not grounded and is too scattered. He COULD be a brilliant and bold leader IF he could manage to stay centered and consistent,
AND contain is immature, impulsive tendencies .

02 Jul 2019 20:33 #44 by Rick
Thank you HA, I finally understand what your reasoning is derived from. I guess I should have asked a long time ago because it's been very bewildering to say the least. Carry on and have a happy Independence Day.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds