Colorado lawmakers reintroducing 'red flag' gun bill

03 Apr 2019 13:15 #21 by homeagain
S-O-O-O, a few weeks ago, my DH says to me...."we're moving to ARIZ.....he looks at Payson real estate and for about 36 hours, I thought we were moving.....HE,who hates to move and
wants to be in one place.(We have been in Montrose 4 years next month) and we bought and sold SEVEN houses inapprox. 30 years......I ask him WHAT? He says...gun rights and the electoral:smackshead: :smackshead: college issues make COLORAO A blue state...I say ''I thought it was PURPLE." IT was a momentary brain fart...….:smackshead:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Apr 2019 14:34 #22 by Pony Soldier
Your husband sounds like quite a reasonable person. It must be rough for you B)

03 Apr 2019 14:41 #23 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: S-O-O-O, a few weeks ago, my DH says to me...."we're moving to ARIZ.....he looks at Payson real estate and for about 36 hours, I thought we were moving.....HE,who hates to move and
wants to be in one place.(We have been in Montrose 4 years next month) and we bought and sold SEVEN houses inapprox. 30 years......I ask him WHAT? He says...gun rights and the electoral:smackshead: :smackshead: college issues make COLORAO A blue state...I say ''I thought it was PURPLE." IT was a momentary brain fart...….:smackshead:

Colorado is still a purple state in many ways. Yes, many Democrats were elected in 2016, but I think that is mainly due to the state Republican Party mailing in the election. And I mean that pun intended. They were spending too much money on mailers and not pushing for grass roots engagement. Easier just to write a check, right? Most of the ballot measures went the way of conservatives, support for fracking and support for keeping taxes low. Too bad Polis and the Dems are ignoring those voters and ramming down our throats anti-fracking measures and increased spending.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Apr 2019 09:40 #24 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote: Your husband sounds like quite a reasonable person. It must be rough for you B)

It's sorta funny...he has gotten more Republican-like, even tho he says he is an INDY......I
have gotten more rad.....he is 64 this year, me.....72 this year.....go figure:smackshead: .

04 Apr 2019 13:25 #25 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote:

towermonkey wrote: Your husband sounds like quite a reasonable person. It must be rough for you B)

It's sorta funny...he has gotten more Republican-like, even tho he says he is an INDY......I
have gotten more rad.....he is 64 this year, me.....72 this year.....go figure:smackshead: .

Ah, so you're a cougar!! Cradle robber!:whistle:

04 Apr 2019 17:31 #26 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Ah, so you're a cougar!! Cradle robber!:whistle:

See, I never saw it that way.....before "cougar" became a catch phrase, I just could not relate to my age group....late bloomer. I guess.

17 Apr 2019 10:13 - 17 Apr 2019 10:20 #27 by homeagain
My guess.....THIS topic is NOW a necessity, rather than a novel idea....quite chilling that another .(young GIRL,this time) is Undone and is ultimately attemting the Unthinkable.

www.cnn.com/2019/04/17/us/columbine-thre...for-woman/index.html

17 Apr 2019 10:48 #28 by homeagain
Reported dead.....suicide by cop? THIS is a NATIONAL EMER...….not the wall. jmo

17 Apr 2019 13:16 #29 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote: Reported dead.....suicide by cop? THIS is a NATIONAL EMER...….not the wall. jmo

Huh? One unstable girl commits suicide and its a national emergency??? How in the heck do you figure?

15 Aug 2019 12:19 #30 by ramage

If only King George III had red-flagged those gun toting provincials.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds