Jussie Smollet: 16 Felony Charges For Falsifying A Hate Crime

27 Mar 2019 14:38 #21 by Blazer Bob

ScienceChic wrote: Tina Tchen asked Foxx to reach out to the FBI to investigate the case itself as it was going on, not to dismiss it. She recused herself before the decision was made by the Chicago prosecutor, not the FBI, to not hold him accountable. How in the world does this implicate either Foxx or the Obamas in this decision?

And then:

TMZ reports that the State Attorney Kim Foxx told local police she was dropping the case because Smollett would’ve “only gotten community service if convicted and she said he has already performed community service so there is no point in prosecuting him.

www.vulture.com/2019/03/cook-county-drop...jussie-smollett.html

Yet in the end who cares who. Justice is not blind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Mar 2019 08:39 #22 by FredHayek
So if the Obama's didn't get Jussie off, who did? I saw a couple of reports that George Soros has supported Foxx with substantial campaign donations. Maybe he was just cashing in that favor? And why did it have to be sealed? Luckily Jussie isn't totally off the hook. He still committed wire/mail fraud sending himself fake threats. The Feds will be on that case and I have to imagine that Trump's DOJ will come up with a different punishment.

Funny to see Smollett act like he didn't do anything wrong.

Like mentioned above, the police and Mayor Rahm Emanuel are not happy with this verdict. After setting up dragnets, hassling innocent Chicago citizens and tourists as they tried to find the MAGA hat wearing white people who supposedly covered the guy in bleach and put a noose around his head, but let him keep his Subway sandwich.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds