Jussie Smollet: 16 Felony Charges For Falsifying A Hate Crime

27 Mar 2019 11:32 #11 by driver8
But... but... but Q said so!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Mar 2019 11:40 #12 by Pony Soldier

27 Mar 2019 11:45 #13 by ScienceChic

towermonkey wrote: nvm - was trying to post an image but this format isn't very user friendly.

It's a different process, but in actuality much easier to upload photos here! SImply click the "Attachment" button at the bottom below the dialog box, drag your photo in it, and click "Insert" if you want it to display in the post, or don't and it'll simply be a clickable attachment below your post after you click Submit. Tutorial here.

The USA Today article said nothing about the Obama's being involved in this. The story mentioned that the person who contacted the FBI once worked as an aide for the former first lady. Plus, it was back before they realized he'd made up the charges AND the person she contacted, Kim Foxx, recused herself from the case. How does that make the Obamas involved in getting him out of any accountability?

Tina Tchen, who worked as former first lady Michelle Obama’s chief of staff during her time in the White House, first contacted Kim Foxx by text on Feb. 1 and said the actor's family had "concerns" about the investigation, according to the communications. Tchen, a Chicago-based attorney, is also the co-founder of the Times Up Legal Defense Fund.

At the time of the correspondence, Smollett was still considered by police to be the victim of an assault.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

27 Mar 2019 11:53 #14 by Pony Soldier
I was supplying a link for Fred. I do think that the Obama's probably asked for a favor after seeing pictures with them and Smollett, but that's just my own opinion. And now, since the EXACT thing that Foxx asked for has happened, it looks very suspicious, but again, JMO.

Thanks for the Image posting info. I was trying to show who Foxx is apparently politically indebted to.

Attachments:

27 Mar 2019 12:03 #15 by ScienceChic
Tina Tchen asked Foxx to reach out to the FBI to investigate the case itself as it was going on, not to dismiss it. She recused herself before the decision was made by the Chicago prosecutor, not the FBI, to not hold him accountable. How in the world does this implicate either Foxx or the Obamas in this decision?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Mar 2019 12:16 #16 by Brandon
This is someone who also thinks that President Lincoln threatened to invade southern states that did not enforce tariffs. Not all opinions are created equal.

27 Mar 2019 13:00 #17 by Pony Soldier

Brandon wrote: This is someone who also thinks that President Lincoln threatened to invade southern states that did not enforce tariffs. Not all opinions are created equal.

Your ignorance of history does not, in any way, effect the accuracy of my post....

27 Mar 2019 13:07 #18 by Brandon

towermonkey wrote: Your ignorance of history does not, in any way, effect the accuracy of my post....

Hint - it was actually Andrew Jackson, in 1832. You know about as much about history as your idiot king does.

27 Mar 2019 13:33 #19 by Pony Soldier
Actually, I was referring to Lincoln in his first address to Congress, but whatever. He was discussing the Morrill Tariff while at the same time explaining that the dispute was not about slavery.

27 Mar 2019 13:47 #20 by Brandon
And just as Smollet's family did not benefit from FBI involvement, President Lincoln did not threaten invasion of the south over tariffs.
You may have to cope with reality some day. It will be easier if you start now.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds