Questions the Left or Right Refuse to Answer...

22 Apr 2019 11:29 #1 by Rick
Post a question in this thread asking the right or the left a question that you know will not be answered.

I'll start with an easy one.

In the Russia investigation where the FBI went to the FISA courts to get a warrant to spy on Carter Page, were the FISA judges informed that the Steele dossier (used as evidence to get the warrant) was unverified and was paid for by the Clinton campaign?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2019 16:59 #2 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Post a question in this thread asking the right or the left a question that you know will not be answered.

I'll start with an easy one.

In the Russia investigation where the FBI went to the FISA courts to get a warrant to spy on Carter Page, were the FISA judges informed that the Steele dossier (used as evidence to get the warrant) was unverified and was paid for by the Clinton campaign?

www.factcheck.org/2019/03/dossier-not-what-started-all-of-this/ EASY PEASY
EVIDENCE...…..

23 Apr 2019 06:27 #3 by Pony Soldier
Whadda cop out... not even close to answering the question.

23 Apr 2019 07:13 #4 by Brandon
So stupid, in so many ways. First, how could anyone here no what happened in a FISA court? Second, why would the judges be told something that's a load of garbage that the right-wing lie machine peddles to their mindless sheep?

www.vox.com/2019/3/22/18277089/fox-news-...lie-trump-witch-hunt

23 Apr 2019 10:34 #5 by Pony Soldier
Both of you please try and improve your reading comprehension at least a bit. The OP asks:

It said nothing about origins of the investigation. Are you trying to make the case that the Steele Dossier was not used to obtain a FISA warrant on Carter Page?

23 Apr 2019 10:51 #6 by Brandon
"The so-called dossier formed only a smart part of the evidence used to meet the legal burden of establishing "probable cause" that Page was an agent of Russia...

National security experts who have reviewed the document say that even the parts that aren't blacked out contain more than enough information to provide a judge reason to rule that the FBI had probable cause to believe that Page was an agent of Russia..."

www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/why-te...cret-warrant-n893666

23 Apr 2019 11:01 #7 by Pony Soldier
So, you are refusing to answer the question. Got it.

23 Apr 2019 11:21 #8 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote: So, you are refusing to answer the question. Got it.

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/420408-c...r-after-fisa-warrant

Would THIS be what you are referencing ??? Authored by an award winning investigative reporter...…..seems to me that MANY errors were made on BOTH sides……..jmo

23 Apr 2019 11:28 #9 by Brandon
I answered the question by providing you links demonstrating that the dossier did not instigate the counterintelligence investigation of your idiot king and that it was not the sole source of the warrant regarding Carter Page.

Your problem is that these are not the answers you wanted. You probably wanted a chorus of sheeplike bleats of "no collusion, no obstruction!"

23 Apr 2019 11:40 #10 by Pony Soldier
My problem is that you didn't answer the question that was asked. As usual.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds