Questions the Left or Right Refuse to Answer...

25 Apr 2019 17:48 #31 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Post a question in this thread asking the right or the left a question that you know will not be answered.

I'll start with an easy one.

In the Russia investigation where the FBI went to the FISA courts to get a warrant to spy on Carter Page, were the FISA judges informed that the Steele dossier (used as evidence to get the warrant) was unverified and was paid for by the Clinton campaign?

www.factcheck.org/2019/03/dossier-not-what-started-all-of-this/ EASY PEASY
EVIDENCE...…..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Apr 2019 17:49 #32 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote:

towermonkey wrote: So, you are refusing to answer the question. Got it.

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/420408-c...r-after-fisa-warrant

Would THIS be what you are referencing ??? Authored by an award winning investigative reporter...…..seems to me that MANY errors were made on BOTH sides……..jmo

I have ATTEMPTED to respond in a neutral mode....posting opposite sides to the story....YET
you guys just seem to talk over each other and ignore REAL conversation….go for it guys!

25 Apr 2019 18:39 #33 by Pony Soldier
Sorry I missed that link Home. The Solomon piece was closer to the mark, but the question was not whether or not the dossier was the main evidence used to obtain the FISA although there has been testimony by Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page and Bruce Ohr that it was. The question was were the FISA judges told it was unreliable as evidence. That is the question nobody will answer. I think Rick is asking because of all of the newly released transcripts of the Senate Committee testimonies that Senator Doug Collins has been letting fly. If you read through those, you'll get a real flavor of what the FBI investigation was really about. It certainly wasn't about foreign interference in elections....

28 Apr 2019 10:19 #34 by Brandon

Rick wrote: First of all, these are not "gotcha attempts", just simple questions that you have failed to answer 3 times.

That is a lie. You received three answers, you just didn't like them.

Rick wrote: Secondly, I do believe in due process, which is why I thought what happened to Kavanaugh was horrible and unAmerican. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy you fail to see, which is obvious by your inability to answer a straight forward question.

And here we see where the gotcha attempt was going. Apparently you don't understand the difference between someone being elected to office and being appointed to office. An accuser doesn't get to singlehandedly unelect someone, but does have the right to speak at the hearing for an appointment.

28 Apr 2019 10:22 #35 by Brandon

towermonkey wrote: The question was were the FISA judges told it was unreliable as evidence. That is the question nobody will answer.

A rational person would consider whether or not anyone here was even capable of answering that question.

29 Apr 2019 13:29 #36 by Rick

Brandon wrote:

Rick wrote: First of all, these are not "gotcha attempts", just simple questions that you have failed to answer 3 times.

That is a lie. You received three answers, you just didn't like them.

Rick wrote: Secondly, I do believe in due process, which is why I thought what happened to Kavanaugh was horrible and unAmerican. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy you fail to see, which is obvious by your inability to answer a straight forward question.

And here we see where the gotcha attempt was going. Apparently you don't understand the difference between someone being elected to office and being appointed to office. An accuser doesn't get to singlehandedly unelect someone, but does have the right to speak at the hearing for an appointment.

Due process doesn't distinguish between someone being elected and someone being appointed. Being destroyed by an accusation feels the same either way. If Fairfax was a Republican, (especially if he was white), he would be looking for another job by now in disgrace. Meanwhile two blackface racists and an accused sex abuser still have their jobs because the alternative is for Dems to lose power in the state.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Apr 2019 14:21 #37 by Brandon

Rick wrote: Due process doesn't distinguish between someone being elected and someone being appointed.

That's not true. Governments have procedures for the removal of elected officials from office that are quite different from the removal of appointed officials.

29 Apr 2019 16:31 #38 by Rick
Here's another I never get a coherent answer to...

We often hear the left proclaiming that this booming economy is all Obama's doing... it's the "Obama economy". If this is true, what policies did Obama put into place that really kicked in as soon as Obama left office and is continuing to grow the economy by 3% plus?

And if these policies he put into place are so great, which of these policies should the current field of Dem candidates adopt to continue this great economic progress?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Apr 2019 16:39 #39 by Brandon

Rick wrote: Here's another I never get a coherent answer to...

We often hear the left proclaiming that this booming economy is all Obama's doing... it's the "Obama economy".

Do we? I hadn't ever heard that. Do you have some links to back up this assertion?

03 May 2019 08:37 #40 by Rick

Brandon wrote:

Rick wrote: Here's another I never get a coherent answer to...

We often hear the left proclaiming that this booming economy is all Obama's doing... it's the "Obama economy".

Do we? I hadn't ever heard that. Do you have some links to back up this assertion?

So are you saying this isn't Obama's economy? Have you heard any news network or leftist talking head ever say that this IS Trump's economy now? Of course you haven't because they have been saying the opposite. I'm not going to hunt down every quote from every person of the left that has proclaimed that this economy is all Obama's doing.

Still waiting for someone to tell me what policies Obama put in place that would cause the economy to take off once Obama left office. Dead silence on that question.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds