What Sources Do You Trust?

09 May 2019 16:27 #41 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic What Sources Do You Trust?

Brandon wrote:

Rick wrote: ...LOL This douchebag...hates...nightmare predictions...haters...disasters...leftist...unhinged morons.

You were saying something about unhinged folks? :huh:

I'm not getting airtime on biased cable networks... I have an audience of under 10 people I'm guessing. You're the one who rarely contributes anything other than criticism of any comment I make without actually countering with facts.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 May 2019 17:01 #42 by Pony Soldier
I'll check a few of those out, SC, but if they are all of the same ilk as Rick Wilson and Preet Bharara, I probably will just move on.

10 May 2019 08:39 - 10 May 2019 08:40 #43 by Pony Soldier

10 May 2019 09:20 #44 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic What Sources Do You Trust?

Rick wrote: ]I'm not getting airtime on biased cable networks...

Most unhinged folks don't.

10 May 2019 15:38 #45 by Rick

Brandon wrote:

Here's how credible Rick Wilson is as an unbiased source:

Donald Trump's hardcore hater

The rise of Trump has many in the Republican establishment screaming that his nomination would spell disaster for the party in 2016. Perhaps the loudest screamer is Wilson. Since Trump took the lead in the Republican presidential primary, Wilson has embarked on a personal and professional crusade to convince conservatives that Trump is not one of them.

So I should listen to this guy because as a conservative he's just looking out for my best interests? LOL As if McCain or Romney would have accomplished half of what Trump has.

There are hints of Atwater in Wilson's work. Over the past three decades, he's worked as a GOP ad man. Some of his greatest hits: In 1997, he made an ad for Rudy Giuliani's mayoral campaign that revolved around sex shops. In 2002, he crafted an ad against former Democratic Sen. Max Cleland that included images of Osama bin Laden to suggest he was undermining the war on terror. And when then-Sen. Barack Obama first ran for president in 2008, Wilson organized a television campaign about his pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright.
"I love a good negative ad. I'm never going to shy from them," Wilson told CNN. "I don't take any of the, 'Oh, you're so negative' stuff to heart. Yeah, you bet. It's still a tool that works."

So now Democrats have respect for this guy's opinion? LOL

"There's an awful lot of interest now in making certain that Donald Trump doesn't lead to the inevitable election of either Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden by a number of interested conservative outside parties," Wilson said. "This has to be like shark attacks. Nip. Nip. Blood. Nip. Blood. Blood. Blood. A feeding frenzy."
He declined to provide specifics about plans from other presidential candidates to go after Trump, but said they were coming.

Looks like this guy was about as worthless as boobs on a man when it came to taking Trump out.

He also found himself in hot water with parts of the conservative base when he made a vulgar remark on Twitter implying that Trump pays for sex with conservative writer Ann Coulter. Wilson told CNN that he sometimes goes too far, but declined to say more about it. Coulter did not return a request for comment.

He may as well be a Democrat and he's certainly not someone who is a credible source for anything.
www.cnn.com/2015/09/03/politics/donald-t...ck-wilson/index.html

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 May 2019 16:01 #46 by Brandon

Rick wrote:

Brandon wrote:

...LOL...LOL...worthless as boobs on a man...

Unhinged folks don't need a cable network to get an audience anymore.

10 May 2019 16:16 #47 by Rick
There he is right on time. You must just sit by your computer waiting to be an #$^%@ at a moments notice. Carry on if this is your life LOL.

George Orwell

10 May 2019 16:30 #48 by Brandon

Rick wrote: Carry on if this is your life LOL.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds