Victor OR Victim.... your future forecasted

04 May 2019 15:01 #11 by homeagain
www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/0...-much-longer/588547/

NOT JMO....wait for it.....IF you follow legal EAGLES (PAST FED. PROSECUTORS).....you learn motherlodes of massive info. Are any of YOU (colectively) lawyers with extensive background in prosecution? IF so, please post your legal opinion....otherwise WAIT FOR IT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 May 2019 15:05 #12 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote: It’s easy to “accurately “ predict things if you don’t actually predict anything lol. Kinds like a psychic with a crystal ball...

SEE TIME THREAD...…...NOT JMO......but hey, I'm retired and I got nothing but time....WAIT FOR IT.....:cincomayo:

04 May 2019 18:12 #13 by Blazer Bob

Rick wrote: ...

If the polls heavily favor a Dem next summer, that's when the next recession will begin to materialize.... WAIT FOR IT... LOL.

???
I thought we were waiting for Trump's economic disaster this Q3/4.

04 May 2019 23:08 #14 by Blazer Bob
LOL. Can you hear yourself? "I'm right because shut up!"

05 May 2019 07:42 #15 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: LOL. Can you hear yourself? "I'm right because shut up!"

Just following the standard shit storm that SOME posters find to be accurate and thoughtful
(NOT)…..IF you take the time to really listen to the EXPERTS, within the framework of the
constitutional crisis, the hair on your scalp SHOULD be on fire.....(no emoticon...bummer) so,
yea....I'm stating STFU unless you have LEGAL expertise......

05 May 2019 09:09 #16 by FredHayek
You misspelled "so-called experts". There was a story in The Atlantic a few years ago saying that going after ISIS and leaving Gitmo open only made them stronger. Guess what? Those experts were wrong. Guantanamo prison is still open, and the US has remained in Syria attacking ISIS and have reduced it to a shell of their former selves.
I think you have too much faith in these "experts". Often they have their opinions and then they gather only the facts that support their opinion. Gone are the days when newspaper stories covered both sides of an issue. Now they are editorials masking themselves as articles.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 May 2019 11:40 - 05 May 2019 11:41 #17 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:

Just following the standard shit storm that SOME posters find to be accurate and thoughtful
(NOT)…..IF you take the time to really listen to the EXPERTS, within the framework of the
constitutional crisis, the hair on your scalp SHOULD be on fire.....(no emoticon...bummer) so,

I learned many decades ago that Sturgeon's law is true.

I also learned a long time ago that most people give weight to the opinion of "experts" in direct proportion to what they want to believe, rather than the strength of the argument.
Alan Dershowitz used to be a revered liberal. Look what they say about him now that he is not prostituting his legal expertise to dispute the current liberal hate filled derangement.
Do you also want him to STFU.

05 May 2019 12:24 #18 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote:

I learned many decades ago that Sturgeon's law is true.

I also learned a long time ago that most people give weight to the opinion of "experts" in direct proportion to what they want to believe, rather than the strength of the argument.
Alan Dershowitz used to be a revered liberal. Look what they say about him now that he is not prostituting his legal expertise to dispute the current liberal hate filled derangement.
Do you also want him to STFU.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/view-trump-defen...er/story?id=62781390

BECAUSE I am indy...here's what I believe...…..I AGREE with Dershowitz,as he stated,
BARR DID A DIS SERVICE to the American people...HIS JOB AS A.G. was abysmal in
it's level of professionalism and proficiency (because he audited for the job BEFORE it
was vacant.....he was selected to perform as he did....PROTECT THE KING AT ALL COST.I
AM ALSO deeply discouraged and disappointed that MUELLER left the blanks to be filled in by congress......NO recommendations because he felt congress would pick up the baton.

CONGRESS is essential in checks and balances to our government......so the heavy
thinking that is required is playing out......GAME OF THRONES......do enough R'S get on the bus,congress must start impeachment proceedings to BEGIN to obtain the critical pieces
of the puzzle. NOT to win,but rather deliver information to the people of this nation....ARE WE COMPROMISED BY A FOREIGN FOE....and if we are....what will be the game plan to
block the blatant and bold actions of the foe.....pretty basic,BUT it does not appear that this forum finds it relevant. JMO

05 May 2019 19:48 #19 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:
BECAUSE I am indy...here's what I believe...…..I AGREE with Dershowitz,as he stated,
BARR DID A DIS SERVICE to the American people...

It sounds to me like you are saying that you agree with Dersh when he agrees with you.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW what else he is saying?

www.amazon.com/dp/B074ZZY6LT/ref=dp-kind...encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

We started with Trump is a traitor and an agent of Russia. Now it's you do not agree with the AG.
What happened to your appeal to authority? Those who are not legal scholars should STFU.

06 May 2019 07:41 #20 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote:
BARR DID A DIS SERVICE to the American people...

It sounds to me like you are saying that you agree with Dersh when he agrees with you.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW what else he is saying?

www.amazon.com/dp/B074ZZY6LT/ref=dp-kind...encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

We started with Trump is a traitor and an agent of Russia. Now it's you do not agree with the AG.
What happened to your appeal to authority? Those who are not legal scholars should STFU.

OF COURSE, I know what else D. is saying...….but as an Indy, I attempt to take it all,the good and the bad......as I stated BEFORE, If I am wrong...then I admit I'm wrong....it is early
in the timeline(the start of Q2) BUT the acceleration of questionable actions is HERE....and

THE FOURTH TURNING is now fully functional.....as we speak.....the tariffs are coming into play.....things go up and they go down.....dow is down,will it recover or will the tariffs tank it?

WAIT and see....but know there is a oncoming runaway semi barreling down hill...JMO

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds