Victor OR Victim.... your future forecasted

26 Apr 2019 14:22 #1 by homeagain
www.storypick.com/hitler-quotes/

Number 3, 5, and 6......framed in the present.....HOW profound....does it bring pause to ponder it's revelancy?

WE are in a war for our way of life......may we be the victors and NOT the victims....jmo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Apr 2019 17:07 #2 by homeagain
AND number 10...…."who says I am not under the protection of GOD?'' the king seems to
believe he has been anointed.

01 May 2019 14:11 - 05 May 2019 14:57 #3 by Rick
Let us know when Trump actually commits a Hitler-like crime. I think it's m********n time...

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 May 2019 16:24 #4 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Let us know when Trump actually commits a Hitler-like crime. I think it's medication time...

WHAT LUCK FOR RULERS MEN DO NOT THINK......thinking is an active effort....I guess your
M.O. is victim.....wait for it......his luck is running out VERY quickly.....OTHERS are doing the
heavy thinking and seeing the TRUTH....WAIT FOR IT.....the I WORD Q4.....

02 May 2019 08:01 #6 by FredHayek
LOL, you really need to stop obsessing over Trump and these doom and gloom scenarios. More than 200,000 people found new jobs last month. The economy is humming along. All the prophesies that Trump was colluding with Putin were disproved over years of investigation and we haven't got involved in any new wars. Stock market is at record highs, wages are rising. Just relax and enjoy this Golden Age.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 May 2019 08:11 #7 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Let us know when Trump actually commits a Hitler-like crime. I think it's medication time...

WHAT LUCK FOR RULERS MEN DO NOT THINK......thinking is an active effort....I guess your
M.O. is victim.....wait for it......his luck is running out VERY quickly.....OTHERS are doing the

Classic! “You can’t see my truth because only I can think and see things that aren’t there!”

03 May 2019 08:56 #8 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

It's so hard to understand what you're trying to say because there are never any specifics, just "wait for it" blah blah blah. Tell me wait is coming and don't be shy about it. Sheesh

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 May 2019 14:19 #9 by Pony Soldier
It’s easy to “accurately “ predict things if you don’t actually predict anything lol. Kinds like a psychic with a crystal ball...

04 May 2019 14:08 #10 by Rick

towermonkey wrote: It’s easy to “accurately “ predict things if you don’t actually predict anything lol. Kinds like a psychic with a crystal ball...

Ain't that the truth. I make a lot of specific predictions on these boards and I'm not afraid to be wrong, but when I am I'll admit it and move on. I was dead wrong about Trump but it turns out I'm pretty happy about that.

Here's one for ya... If we end up getting any Democrat as president this economy will tank and will never go about 2% GDP growth until another conservative who understands business gets elected and has a congress that doesn't block everything.

If the polls heavily favor a Dem next summer, that's when the next recession will begin to materialize.... WAIT FOR IT... LOL.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds