Victor OR Victim.... your future forecasted

06 May 2019 09:52 #21 by Rick

Blazer Bob wrote:

Rick wrote: ...

If the polls heavily favor a Dem next summer, that's when the next recession will begin to materialize.... WAIT FOR IT... LOL.

???
I thought we were waiting for Trump's economic disaster this Q3/4.

That goal post will be moved... Dems have that tactic mastered.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 May 2019 09:53 #22 by Rick
Curious why the subject heading was changed?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 May 2019 09:59 #23 by Rick
And speaking of running the clock out, that's exactly what your worthless Dems are doing right now when it come to the phoney Russia BS and Barr. They have no way to counter the economic success so they have to keep investigations going until the next election, then if Trump wins again a new round of investigations will begin. They really have nothing good Americans want to swallow except for all the "free": crap they always promise but never explain the details and unintended consequences of those moronic policies. How embarrassing..

George Orwell

06 May 2019 10:12 #24 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Curious why the subject heading was changed?

I posted two separate threads....adm. combined them….I thought it was lost so I inquired about
it. I guess they separated them back out.

06 May 2019 10:12 #25 by MountainRoadCrew

Rick wrote: Curious why the subject heading was changed?

Because a second post was started elsewhere that was merged into this thread and whichever post you click "Reply" is the title that is pulled. Our apologies for the confusion.

06 May 2019 10:14 #26 by Rick
I see thank you

George Orwell

06 May 2019 10:15 #27 by homeagain
NO worries....just thought the thread dropped off. (bug in system)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds