Equality? Male NCAA Track Star Switches To Female Senior Year And CLEANS UP

26 Jul 2019 20:38 #21 by Rick

Blazer Bob wrote: ..."Suppressing testosterone levels in male athletes isn’t enough to eliminate their natural advantages over female athletes, according to a recently published paper in the Journal of Medical Ethics.

The paper’s findings contradict congressional Democrats’ claim that male athletes who identify as transgender don’t have an inherent advantage over their female competitors.

The paper, “Transwomen in elite sport: scientific and ethical considerations,” concluded that male athletes who identify as transgender women have an “intolerable” advantage over their female competitors."...

www.dailycaller.com/2019/07/25/transgend...mens-sports-science/

Damn science deniers keep multiply like rats.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jul 2019 10:29 #22 by homeagain
digitalcommons.wcl.american.edu/cgi/view...le=2007&context=aulr

MODS......feel free to amend the text for length...I do not know how to separate out sec.(pages)
881-888......which is a LEGAL stand on this subject and is addressing the concerns of this
thread. As I understand it.......it is case by case and the concerned entities have the ability to
make the call.... for or against the student,whether cis or trans.

28 Jul 2019 09:20 #23 by FredHayek
Unintended consequences? If the female US women's soccer team earns the same amount of money as the men, will men who couldn't make the men's team, become women to collect those big paychecks? So it would be sad that after the gains the women made in pay equality, they would be replaced by former males.

In women's college basketball, women used to be the majority of coaches, but once the pay increased for the women, more male coaches applied for jobs in the female divisions.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Jul 2019 20:18 #24 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: digitalcommons.wcl.american.edu/cgi/view...le=2007&context=aulr

As I understand it.......it is case by case and the concerned entities have the ability to
make the call.... for or against the student,whether cis or trans.

True but you do not understand it. The same type of ideologue who lynch men on campuses because they think it is politically correct will make these decisions.
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/23/college-...al-assault-lawsuits/
" At least 75 men have sued their schools since 2013, complaining largely of reverse discrimination and unfair disciplinary proceedings. Most were never charged with a crime because the accuser didn’t go to police or authorities decided there wasn’t enough evidence.

This month, former Yale University basketball player Jack Montague said he planned to sue after he was expelled over a sexual assault allegation, and two University of Oregon basketball players suspended over 2014 rape accusations sued for $10 million each after prosecutors declined to bring charges."...

www.cbsnews.com/news/colleges-slammed-wi...cused-of-sex-crimes/
the same type who respond to race baiting on demand.
www.toledoblade.com/local/education/2019.../stories/20190613148

Jury hits Oberlin College with a total $44.2 million in damages
Photo of Sammy Westfall
SAMMY WESTFALL
The Blade
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
JUN 13, 2019 1:36 PM
ELYRIA, Ohio — The family at the center of a defamation lawsuit against Oberlin College hugged in celebration on Thursday when a jury granted them $33 million in punitive damages on top of the $11 million compensatory award they’re already owed by the liberal arts school."...

The same type who believe in leading a lynch mob for alleged face crimes.

29 Jul 2019 10:08 #25 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

hillfarmer wrote: It is easy to see why transgenders are having so much difficulty being treated fairly and having a chance at achieving their dreams. They face bigotry and hatred on a regular basis. On the other hand it is heartening to see some of the thoughtful and balanced comments in this thread.

Hill, you might be projecting. I do not hate anyone.
fair would be having:
men sports
women sports
Women who used to be men for less than one year
woman who used to be men for over one year
And so on.
Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans*
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transfeminine
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transgender Person
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transsexual
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit
abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/02/h...-for-facebook-users/

I am delighted to see an all inclusive, enlighten link (comment)......BUT the reality is the bolded
NOTHING in life is fair....never has been, never will be....altho we can STRIVE to embrace the
concept,in my72 years....I have not witnessed that evolution in life......humans seem to be DE
EVOLVING.JMO

29 Jul 2019 14:29 #26 by ramage
Among the many suggestions as to how to level the playing field, I chuckled at one. Proof of castration of any trans-gender male competing as a female.

30 Jul 2019 09:25 #27 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Among the many suggestions as to how to level the playing field, I chuckled at one. Proof of castration of any trans-gender male competing as a female.

www.healthline.com/health/transgender/bottom-surgery

EXCEPT two things need to be considered.......$$$$$ is primary or IF insurance is part of the equation.

For the most part $$$$ is the primary obstacle....

30 Jul 2019 12:25 - 30 Jul 2019 12:30 #29 by homeagain

Rick wrote: I'll start believing all this crap about men becoming women when these men can magically start popping out babies (from whatever orifice they can)... otherwise these will always just be men who pretend to be women. If a human thinks he or she is a cat, every one of us would call that a mental disorder, but not in this case.

Apparently you have NOT read the thread I posted early on this topic....let me find the SPECIFIC
stats, I will repost.

www.healthline.com/health/transgender/can-men-get-pregnant

30 Jul 2019 13:22 #30 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

hillfarmer wrote: So what? Is there something wrong with realizing what your real gender is and then following your instincts?

Can you show us some scientific evidence that a person born with female DNA has male instincts? If a person thinks they are a cat, do they have feline instincts or is it more likely they have a disorder in their brain?

bolded....a MORE evolved view would be...from a karmic consideration. gender selection,
attraction, the WHOLE of the topic of sexuality/lifestyle choice. IF viewed as a SOUL electing
to experience a life choice....to learn a lesson or BALANCE a negative action,then the topic
takes a different tone.

As an excellent example......female/female or male/male romantic relationship.....if viewed from
a karmic pov...it is a SOUL recognizing another SOUL in THIS lifetime.....the body is just the vessel,but the SOUL is connected between two individuals.....and the individuals have elected
to correct/or learn lessons that allow each to move forward in a more positive way....(or not,
if the souls are not ready to learn)......then,it will be rinse and repeat and both will be presented
another lifetime to relearn.....the vessels WILL CHANGE, the souls will not......jmo

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds