Equality? Male NCAA Track Star Switches To Female Senior Year And CLEANS UP

Replied by ramage on topic Equality? Male NCAA Track Star Switches To Female Senior Year And CLEANS UP

Calls for transgender athletes to compete in their own category after Kiwi weightlifter won haul of medals following her transition from a man to a woman
Laurel Hubbard, 41, won two gold medals and silver at Pacific Games in Samoa
Samoan Prime Minister said: 'I really don't think he - she - should participate'
British group, Fair Play to Women, said sports officials need to 'wake up'
02 Aug 2019 06:39 #31
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Rick on topic Equality? Male NCAA Track Star Switches To Female Senior Year And CLEANS UP

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

hillfarmer wrote: So what? Is there something wrong with realizing what your real gender is and then following your instincts?

Can you show us some scientific evidence that a person born with female DNA has male instincts? If a person thinks they are a cat, do they have feline instincts or is it more likely they have a disorder in their brain?

bolded....a MORE evolved view would be...from a karmic consideration. gender selection,
attraction, the WHOLE of the topic of sexuality/lifestyle choice. IF viewed as a SOUL electing
to experience a life choice....to learn a lesson or BALANCE a negative action,then the topic
takes a different tone.

As an excellent example......female/female or male/male romantic relationship.....if viewed from
a karmic pov...it is a SOUL recognizing another SOUL in THIS lifetime.....the body is just the vessel,but the SOUL is connected between two individuals.....and the individuals have elected
to correct/or learn lessons that allow each to move forward in a more positive way....(or not,
if the souls are not ready to learn)......then,it will be rinse and repeat and both will be presented
another lifetime to relearn.....the vessels WILL CHANGE, the souls will not......jmo

Imagine what would happen if every other living organism evolved like we are "evolving". To me it seems like the opposite of evolution when you really understand why evolution occurs. Call me a gender bigot, I'm cool with that.
02 Aug 2019 20:03 #32

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds