2007 backward glance.

19 Jul 2019 09:58 - 19 Jul 2019 10:14 #1 by homeagain
www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-...-so-bad-they-re-good

IN RETROSPECT....how economists estimated the numbers and what that tells us about THIS period in time....in a lay person's language.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2019 13:49 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic 2007 backward glance.

homeagain wrote: www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-...-so-bad-they-re-good

IN RETROSPECT....how economists estimated the numbers and what that tells us about THIS period in time....in a lay person's language.

1/4% CUT......just announced. NOT much room to maneuver thru a messy Q3 or 4.....

06 Aug 2019 10:44 #3 by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2019/06...ession/#20a462b44beb

ONE LONE VOICE.........viewing history and hoping someone will take heed.

20 Aug 2019 10:18 #4 by homeagain
thehill.com/opinion/finance/457997-reces...verlook-key-problems

DAVOS and decision making.....POWELL and the 'KING' have some serious shit to consider.

28 Aug 2019 14:06 #5 by homeagain
www.cnbc.com/2019/08/28/ron-insana-it-ai...ted-yield-curve.html

HISTORY has a way of repeating itself.........DENIAL of deep debt and disastrous decisions.

31 Aug 2019 13:44 #6 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 2007 backward glance.

homeagain wrote: www.cnbc.com/2019/08/28/ron-insana-it-ai...ted-yield-curve.html

HISTORY has a way of repeating itself.........DENIAL of deep debt and disastrous decisions.

Can you list any policies your great Obama put into place to address our debt problem? I'm guessing not.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

31 Aug 2019 15:35 #7 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.cnbc.com/2019/08/28/ron-insana-it-ai...ted-yield-curve.html

Can you list any policies your great Obama put into place to address our debt problem? I'm guessing not.

www.factcheck.org/2017/09/obamas-final-numbers/

HERE is your answer......in total.......you tell me?

17 Sep 2019 18:27 #8 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 2007 backward glance.

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

What people like you don't ever seem to understand is that the private sector works without government help, in fact it works better without government involvement. I asked about what POLICIES Obama put into place that carried the economy for 8 years. You've yet to name one policy... the economy didn't need government to recover because it is not dependent on it to do so. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: FredHayek

18 Sep 2019 07:41 #9 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

What people like you don't ever seem to understand is that the private sector works without government help, in fact it works better without government involvement. I asked about what POLICIES Obama put into place that carried the economy for 8 years. You've yet to name one policy... the economy didn't need government to recover because it is not dependent on it to do so. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

IF you review the debit paragraph of this article,you will find he INHERITED MOST OF THE DEBT......THE R'S SHIT ON THE RUG AND THEN LEFT...and old adage from corp america.
when upper level mgmt makes drastic changes and then leaves to climb the ladder of corp
crap.

20 Sep 2019 16:59 #10 by homeagain
markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/...ay-2019-9-1028541586

WTF is wrong with this picture? I read alot of EXCUSES, but THIS is NOT normal.....denial
of depth of problem......rewind 2007? ''IT'S OK, NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ,just the
market finding its bearings......(if QE is coming next.....watch your ASSets.)

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds