Jeffery Epstein

14 Nov 2020 19:48 #41 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Jeffery Epstein
< this is your boy's people letting pedophiles, and those who enable pedophiles, off scott free.>

In spite of ha's assertions he is not an all powerful king. There are many of "my boy's people" that are out of control. THAT is what the deep state is about.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Nov 2020 07:06 #42 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Jeffery Epstein

Blazer Bob wrote: < this is your boy's people letting pedophiles, and those who enable pedophiles, off scott free.>

In spite of ha's assertions he is not an all powerful king. There are many of "my boy's people" that are out of control. THAT is what the deep state is about.

NO......BUT HE TRIES IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE ,TO MAINTAIN POWER,because he is an autocratic
sociopath,with NO INTEGRITY

I have repeatedly stated,The Fourth Turning has arrived.....LAST NITE proved it.MAGA meets masses
who believe the ELECTION was decided correctly, then the "deep state"dumped the destructive doers
into the mix....MASS MAYHEM resulted (not a stretch to see that happening)

16 Nov 2020 14:39 #43 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Jeffery Epstein
I am curious if we will ever see any high profile types busted for having sex with Epstein's stable of underage victims.
Since we have bipartisan suspects I am going to guess that they lawyers try to draw out the case for years so that some of the suspected felons die, and that only a few token people will serve any time.

In previous Epstein cases, the punishment for Jeff was very light. Another good case to look at was the Mayflower Madam. Very few ever did time or even got exposed.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Nov 2020 16:06 #44 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Jeffery Epstein
The "underground" protects it's own,thru blackmail or $$$$ that silences.....it's TOO DEEP and too wide,and
there are NO willing whisleblowers.

11 Oct 2021 14:28 #45 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Jeffery Epstein
Shocker, he won't be held accountable. Disgusting.

Epstein: Met to take no action after Prince Andrew review
BBC | 6 hours ago

The Metropolitan Police will not take any further action against the Duke of York following a review prompted by Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre.

A source close to the duke told PA Media it had "come as no surprise" the Met had decided to drop its probe.

They added: "Despite pressure from the media and claims of new evidence, the Met have concluded that the claims are not sufficient to warrant any further investigation.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Oct 2021 14:47 #46 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Jeffery Epstein
Too many men in high places that would also go down, not surprising at all. Anyone who thinks Epstein killed himself is delusional.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Oct 2021 17:54 #47 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Jeffery Epstein
Why are you shocked that the Police are doing nothing?
Think Hunter Biden.

11 Oct 2021 18:51 #48 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Jeffery Epstein

ramage wrote: Why are you shocked that the Police are doing nothing?
Think Hunter Biden.

Great point. The FBI is now going to be more focused on parents who don't like what their children are being taught.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds