Jeffery Epstein

10 Aug 2019 12:12 #1 by ramage
Jeffery Epstein was created by ramage
For what it is worth, the words of a corrections officer in New York
"I’ve worked in NYS corrections as an officer for over 33 years. An inmate with this high a profile who has “attempted” suicide in the recent past would be in an isolation cell on suicide watch. An officer assigned to a suicide watch has the inmate in his sight at all times. No other inmates are allowed near the cell. The officer logs everything the inmate says, what he is doing every 15 minutes. Only a supervisor can authorize a visit by prison staff. The officer cannot leave his post until properly relieved."

Not to worry, the FBI is investigating.

Pass the popcorn, please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Aug 2019 15:22 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Jeffery Epstein
Karma's sole purpose is to balance life (energy).....This soul's selection of an exit does not matter, the LESSON is what matters.....in the review,the soul acknowledged the wrong actions
of it's choices OR it took no responsibility......karma then allows ANOTHER life lesson to be
experienced.....until the balance is achieved and understood.

10 Aug 2019 15:22 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Jeffery Epstein
Seems very suspicious to me too. I wouldn't be surprised to see much of the other physical evidence disappear. His female partner might also have an unexpected death in her future too. If Epstein didn't actually commit suicide and was killed, will his living victims start disappearing too?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Aug 2019 08:26 - 11 Aug 2019 08:27 #4 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Jeffery Epstein
From redstate.com 8/11/20119

Former MCC Inmate: ‘There’s No Way That Man [Epstein] Could Have Killed Himself’
Posted at 8:00 am on August 11, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaugh

A former inmate who had been incarcerated for several months in the same part of the Metropolitan Correctional Center as Jeffrey Epstein spoke to New York Post reporters Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on Saturday. This area, called the 9 South special housing unit, was reserved for “high-profile prisoners awaiting trial.”

To be sure, we will hear more than a few conspiracy theories surrounding Epstein’s death in the coming weeks, but I thought I would share this man’s story because he had once been an “insider.”

This man, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, does not believe Epstein killed himself. And, in his own words, he explains his reasons below:

“There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

addendum: Reminds me of the killing of Whitey Bulger while in custody.

11 Aug 2019 08:32 #5 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic Jeffery Epstein

ramage wrote: For what it is worth, the words of a corrections officer in New York

It is worth less than nothing without a link.

11 Aug 2019 09:21 #6 by hillfarmer
Replied by hillfarmer on topic Jeffery Epstein
This will undoubtedly be a hugely rich vein of ******** to mine for a whole new generation of conspiracy theories. I see the tweeter in chief has already begun promoting them.

11 Aug 2019 10:30 #7 by homeagain

hillfarmer wrote: This will undoubtedly be a hugely rich vein of ******** to mine for a whole new generation of conspiracy theories. I see the tweeter in chief has already begun promoting them.

AND THE REST OF THE STORY.......

www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/0...cide-problem/595918/

11 Aug 2019 12:04 - 11 Aug 2019 13:38 #8 by homeagain

ramage wrote: For what it is worth, the words of a corrections officer in New York
"I’ve worked in NYS corrections as an officer for over 33 years. An inmate with this high a profile who has “attempted” suicide in the recent past would be in an isolation cell on suicide watch. An officer assigned to a suicide watch has the inmate in his sight at all times. No other inmates are allowed near the cell. The officer logs everything the inmate says, what he is doing every 15 minutes. Only a supervisor can authorize a visit by prison staff. The officer cannot leave his post until properly relieved."

Not to worry, the FBI is investigating.

Pass the popcorn, please.

OH OPPS..........guess there was a GAP in gov. guidelines.......

www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-eps...lm7qxm6ke-story.html

additional info,in case the collective doesn't research

www.forbes.com/sites/walterpavlo/2019/08...policy/#468afa332299

11 Aug 2019 23:15 #9 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Jeffery Epstein
The easiest thing to believe is the man killed himself, but they are sure a lot of decisions made in the last week that makes it look like they tried to make any suicide attempt either succeed or look very suspicious.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Aug 2019 13:16 #10 by parkcobound
Replied by parkcobound on topic Jeffery Epstein
I haven't been keeping up on the news very well lately, so I missed that he had an earlier attempted suicide. One would think they would have him on close supervision if that were the case though. We may or may not find out there was some underlying conspiracy here, and I am not condoning sanctioned murder by any means: Regardless of who he was or what his charges were, he was entitled to a fair trial. that being said, considering the charges, he would have had to be in isolation for the rest of his life if he were convicted, as I think generally prison populations tend to have a particular problem with guys who prey on kids. And if he did not get convicted of his alleged crimes, it is entirely likely that one of those girls family members might have killed him. Conspiracy or not, I'm not going to cry over this guy. Seems to be quite a bit of evidence he was guilty of being a pretty low low life. Kinda thinking Karma may have come knocking for him. (let the bashing begin - a liberal who thinks death is maybe too good for someone who did the things he did - allegedly )

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds