MOB BOSS mentality and mayhem

25 Sep 2019 14:24 #1 by homeagain
www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-is-prepa...-agencies-2019-09-24

For SC.....mob-bosses have total control....there will be a price to pay IF that control has been breached.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Sep 2019 10:22 - 27 Sep 2019 10:23 #2 by Blazer Bob
Attachments:

27 Sep 2019 11:06 #3 by homeagain
your point? the context of the image is NOT conveyed.

30 Sep 2019 19:41 - 30 Sep 2019 19:42 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic MOB BOSS mentality and mayhem

homeagain wrote: your point? the context of the image is NOT conveyed.

Do you not know that those were Biden's words? What if Trump had done that for his son while president... would that not be an actual impeachable offense? I don't expect a direct answer but I can always hope.

I guess it's likely your trusted sources haven't fed you this story, for obvious reasons, so I suppose I'll have to give you a pass.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Sep 2019 19:52 #5 by Blazer Bob

I thought it spoke for itself. Are you aware that that is a quote?

01 Oct 2019 07:26 #6 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

I thought it spoke for itself. Are you aware that that is a quote?

Of course I am AWARE that is a quote,HOWEVER, I always take into consideration the FULL
context within the quote......it is the reason I quote the ENTIRE post on threads and THEN BOLD
the phrase that I want to further investigate.

02 Oct 2019 11:55 #7 by homeagain
www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-sugges...cording-to-new-book/

It is BEYOND comprehension that THIS concept is coming from the leader of OUR NATION.

TRULY, the mental state of this "man" is terrifying.....not just mob boss, BUT mentally melted down......and this was EARLY in the year......WHAT part of his brain is NOW coherent and
clear thinking?

CASSANDRA says ......wait for it........wasted and will wage war......wag the dog.

02 Oct 2019 13:44 #8 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-sugges...cording-to-new-book/

It is BEYOND comprehension that THIS concept is coming from the leader of OUR NATION.

It is beyond my comprehension that you willingly accept without reservation anything that reinforces your bias.
Meanwhile you ignore when Biden told the Ukraine that they will all wake up with horse heads in their beds moments before Obama orders a nuclear strike that will turn the Ukraine into a glass parking lot.
OH wait, that is not what he said. I just read that in a book. He just said you have 6 hours to fire this guy or you loose a billion dollars. So never mind.

02 Oct 2019 14:23 #9 by Brandon
Fox News didn't give you the context, did it?

02 Oct 2019 15:48 #10 by FredHayek
LOL, NPR was trying to defend the Joe/Hunter Biden influence peddling scandal this week but failed miserably. You don't get a high paying job like that without any experience unless you are peddling the connections you have in DC, like the VP is your father. Corruption at the highest levels. But the Left is willing to turn a blind eye to this. Example? The Clinton Foundation got funds from all over the world when Hillary was Secretary of State and assumed to be the next President. Then the money dried up after her loss to Trump.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds