MOB BOSS mentality and mayhem

Replied by koobookie on topic MOB BOSS mentality and mayhem

ramage wrote: "WHAT PART of won't co operate do you not understand." Didn't know that there were parts to "co-operate". Please enlighten me.

In the mean time if you don't like what President Trump is doing, IMPEACH him. Why are the democrats reluctant to do so? Could it be that they have nothing ? Therefore this is a show.

I do not believe the Dems are reluctant to impeach Trump, just taking their time to make sure it is done correctly, and for the right reasons. You seem to want to rush to a vote. Why is that? There certainly seems to be enough evidence to go forward with an inquiry. Remember, an inquiry is not the same as articles of impeachment.

Let me ask you, what would it take to convince you to support the impeachment of Trump? Would solid evidence of criminal activity be enough? Do you support Trump's efforts to resist the inquiry and not obey the subpeonas?
09 Oct 2019 14:06 #31

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by towermonkey on topic MOB BOSS mentality and mayhem

koobookie wrote:

ramage wrote: "WHAT PART of won't co operate do you not understand." Didn't know that there were parts to "co-operate". Please enlighten me.

In the mean time if you don't like what President Trump is doing, IMPEACH him. Why are the democrats reluctant to do so? Could it be that they have nothing ? Therefore this is a show.

I do not believe the Dems are reluctant to impeach Trump, just taking their time to make sure it is done correctly, and for the right reasons. You seem to want to rush to a vote. Why is that? There certainly seems to be enough evidence to go forward with an inquiry. Remember, an inquiry is not the same as articles of impeachment.

Let me ask you, what would it take to convince you to support the impeachment of Trump? Would solid evidence of criminal activity be enough? Do you support Trump's efforts to resist the inquiry and not obey the subpeonas?

I realize this wasn’t addressed to me, but....
An impeachment inquiry vote would allow equal rights and protections to the Republicans instead of this heavy handed, banana republic bs that is currently being shoved down America’s throat. Until that vote is taken, I support EVERY republican resisting the latest attempted coup. I would be disappointed in Trump if he didn’t fight this. It should have never started, and then should have ended at the release of the phone call text.
10 Oct 2019 05:49 #32

Replied by Rick on topic MOB BOSS mentality and mayhem

koobookie wrote: I do not believe the Dems are reluctant to impeach Trump, just taking their time to make sure it is done correctly, and for the right reasons.

Done correctly for the right reasons? What about this is being done correctly? Can you show any precedent for how this is being done?

You should remember that many prominent Dems were calling for his impeachment from day one without any good reason other than they lost the White House and will never accept reality. Even the loser (Hillary) recently said that she beat Trump... talk about delusional.

Unless the Dems decide to do this the right way, this administration should take a page from the left and RESIST. Trump should let these delusional sore losers perform alone in their own circus for all Americans to watch. You would think they would have learned from their last failed attempt but as the saying goes, you can't fix stupid.
Last edit: 10 Oct 2019 06:54 by Rick.
10 Oct 2019 06:53 #33

Replied by koobookie on topic MOB BOSS mentality and mayhem

towermonkey wrote: I realize this wasn’t addressed to me, but....
An impeachment inquiry vote would allow equal rights and protections to the Republicans instead of this heavy handed, banana republic bs that is currently being shoved down America’s throat. Until that vote is taken, I support EVERY republican resisting the latest attempted coup. I would be disappointed in Trump if he didn’t fight this. It should have never started, and then should have ended at the release of the phone call text.

I'm sure you understand, and realize, that there are Republicans on the committees that are investigating the possibility of impeachment. That being the case, how is this "heavy handed, banana republic bs?"
You do know that over half of American citizens support the inquiry, right? So, how is this being "shoved down America’s throat?"
You do realize that the phone call memo is damaging to Trump, right? It's been a self-inflicted wound for him.
10 Oct 2019 08:49 #34

Replied by homeagain on topic MOB BOSS mentality and mayhem

koobookie wrote:

towermonkey wrote: I realize this wasn’t addressed to me, but....

I'm sure you understand, and realize, that there are Republicans on the committees that are investigating the possibility of impeachment. That being the case, how is this "heavy handed, banana republic bs?"
You do know that over half of American citizens support the inquiry, right? So, how is this being "shoved down America’s throat?"
You do realize that the phone call memo is damaging to Trump, right? It's been a self-inflicted wound for him.

[/b]

BUT, that has been the problem thru out this presidency.....his inability to be insightful and
initiate self control....throw tweets out and see what sticks...a strategy that is self destructive in
the long term....short term seems somewhat iffy.
10 Oct 2019 09:06 #35

Replied by towermonkey on topic MOB BOSS mentality and mayhem

I have to assume you haven’t read the transcript and are relying on the lying news outlets to read it for you. They can think for you, but I will retain that privilege for myself, thank you.
10 Oct 2019 17:17 #36

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds