MOB BOSS mentality and mayhem

02 Oct 2019 15:55 #11 by koobookie
Gosh, if Hunter Biden is guilty of influence peddling, then what about Ivanka? Or Jared? Are they qualified to hold positions in the White House? What about their security clearances? How much are they being paid? When should we start investigating them?

I find the hypocrisy of the right wing laughable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Oct 2019 16:32 #12 by homeagain

koobookie wrote: Gosh, if Hunter Biden is guilty of influence peddling, then what about Ivanka? Or Jared? Are they qualified to hold positions in the White House? What about their security clearances? How much are they being paid? When should we start investigating them?

THANK YOU for that OFTEN overlooked fact.......welcome to the fray!

02 Oct 2019 16:50 #13 by Blazer Bob

koobookie wrote: Gosh, if Hunter Biden is guilty of influence peddling, then what about Ivanka? Or Jared? Are they qualified to hold positions in the White House? What about their security clearances? How much are they being paid? When should we start investigating them?

So your point is, so what, they do it too.

02 Oct 2019 16:56 #14 by koobookie
Not at all. My point is, if Hunter Biden is guilty of currying favor - or whatever the current charge conservatives have drummed up - then Trump's kids are also fair game. I'm not saying that illegal activities are acceptable because the other side did it. If any of those politician kids are guilty of a crime, then throw the book at them.
Of course, there is no evidence that the Bidens did anything wrong. I know you won't believe that, but that is what has been shown to date.
The Trump kids have also not been charged, but hey, if we're gong to investigate Hunter Biden, then lets expand it to Ivanka and Jared. What say you?

02 Oct 2019 16:59 #15 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

[/b]

So your point is, so what, they do it too.

NO.....the juxtapose position is a joke of the century...jmo

02 Oct 2019 18:09 #16 by ramage
Koobookie, before I comment I want to know if you are the same Koobookie posting on Pinecam

03 Oct 2019 09:52 #17 by koobookie
Today, Trump is calling for the Biden's to be investigated by China, because, according to Trump, they profited off the office of the VP.
Does that mean Trump's kids should be investigated for the same activity?

03 Oct 2019 10:49 #18 by ScienceChic
Just a reminder: Koobookie doesn't have to answer that ramage, as this isn't about who they are but the topic at hand.

BlazerBob, the Ukraine prosecutor who was removed at Biden's urging, was done because he wasn't investigating corruption and several Western governments wanted him gone. He ruined an investigation in Great Britain because they had frozen the assets of Burisma (the company Biden's son worked for), but had to release the hold when the Ukrainian prosecutor refused to file charges. Getting that prosecutor out was against the interests of Biden's son's company, and Trump and Company trying to spin this the opposite direction is flat out lying. Not to mention an impeachable offense in asking a foreign government to investigate a political opponent in exchange for support - that's abusing the powers of office plain and simple.

I Wrote About the Bidens and Ukraine Years Ago. Then the Right-Wing Spin Machine Turned the Story Upside Down.
James Risen, The Intercept | September 25, 2019

It’s strange to see my journalism twisted, perverted, and turned into lies and poisonous propaganda by Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and their enablers. But that’s what has happened to a news story I wrote four years ago.

In 2015, I wrote a story for the New York Times about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine. Many observers now seem to think this suddenly hot story came out of nowhere this year, but that is not true.

The truth behind that story has been lost in a swamp of right-wing opposition research, White House lies, and bizarre follow-up stories. Now it appears that the Biden-Ukraine story will play a role in a new impeachment inquiry against Trump, amid evidence that he sought to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky by withholding U.S. aid unless Zelensky agreed to investigate the Bidens.

With so much now at stake, I thought it would be useful to revisit my original story and in the process, separate the truth from the gathering lies.

Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch
By James Risen, NY Times | Dec. 8, 2015

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

03 Oct 2019 18:05 #19 by Blazer Bob
Yea right. This will melt away just as Trump/ Russia collusion did. Trump not being a politician might be the only honest man in Washington.

Beware the deep state formerly known as the military,industrial complex.

04 Oct 2019 08:15 #20 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: Yea right. This will melt away just as Trump/ Russia collusion did. Trump not being a politician might be the only honest man in Washington.

Beware the deep state formerly known as the military,industrial complex.

YOUR definition of honest is hard to get a handle on.......

HONEST.....adj. or adv........trustworthy, truthful, exact,reasonable, above board,precise,sound
respectable,factual,unimpeachable, unquestionable,IRREFUTABLE. ......HUNDREDS OF LIES PER DAY.....oh yea, THAT is honest......

YOU are still drinking the koolaide .....OMG

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds