A Very Stable Genius

16 Oct 2019 15:30 #11 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic A Very Stable Genius
Are you demonstrating your mind-reading skills here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2019 16:16 #12 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic A Very Stable Genius

towermonkey wrote: I think it’s genius that Trump has made all of the anti-war liberals turn into hawks just to oppose him. It’s genius that he’s getting us out of a shit situation and pitting Putin directly against Erdogan. The Kurds were going to be invaded whether we were there or not. Turkey doesn’t belong in NATO and this is the end of that.

Yes, it's genius that Russians now occupy a military base we abandoned.

16 Oct 2019 16:45 #13 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic A Very Stable Genius
Yes, Brandon, I am. As a Christian that is how i see it. I realize that your postings are an attack on whatever is posted. Perhaps your avatar, a person with a Thompson sub-machine is emblematic of you . Am I correct?

16 Oct 2019 18:45 - 16 Oct 2019 18:48 #14 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic A Very Stable Genius

homeagain wrote: [.......IF the R'S big wigs are stating this is a mistake
and WILL lead to serious consequences......WHAT side to you come down on.....caution OR
careless.

The R big wigs? IMO, you are lost in the woods HA. The R big wigs want the same thing as the D big wigs. Don't be a pawn. You are the collective. Read something of the Roman empire or the British empire of George Bernard Shaw.
Let Trump further his mission and become part of the solution. Become part of the masses instead of a puppet for the ruling elite
If Trump ever does have imperial ambitions like your paranoid fantasies imagine he will get the same that Brutus gave Caesar. .

17 Oct 2019 07:04 #15 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic A Very Stable Genius

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: [.......IF the R'S big wigs are stating this is a mistake
and WILL lead to serious consequences......WHAT side to you come down on.....caution OR
careless.

The R big wigs? IMO, you are lost in the woods HA. The R big wigs want the same thing as the D big wigs. Don't be a pawn. You are the collective. Read something of the Roman empire or the British empire of George Bernard Shaw.
Let Trump further his mission and become part of the solution. Become part of the masses instead of a puppet for the ruling elite
If Trump ever does have imperial ambitions like your paranoid fantasies imagine he will get the same that Brutus gave Caesar. .

I have watched this process for a VERY LONG time and the TRUTH emerging for ALL to see
is a sight to behold. "THE Donald'' and his despicable display of arrogance and LACK of
leadership (read mob boss) is now front and center,the collective's minds are exploding......because it is now apparent THEY were duped. jmo

17 Oct 2019 07:14 #16 by Brandon

ramage wrote: Yes, Brandon, I am. As a Christian that is how i see it.

A Christian! Do most Christians make sure the press is there for their attempts to display contrition?

23 Oct 2019 17:46 #17 by Brandon
"And we’re building a wall in Colorado. We’re building a beautiful wall. A big one that really works — that you can’t get over, you can’t get under. And we’re building a wall in Texas. And we’re not building a wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the walls that we just mentioned. And Louisiana's incredible.”

www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/201...colorado/4077890002/

23 Oct 2019 18:31 #18 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic A Very Stable Genius
Rather than start a new thread I would like to posit questions in this thread.

!. What of the economic policy of President Trump are objectionable? Please be specific.

2. Removing troops from Syria, do you think that our 50 Special Forces should have stayed on the firing line?

24 Oct 2019 13:10 #19 by Brandon
The idiot king now claims that he was "kidding" about building a wall in Colorado. I wonder if anyone found this kiddery amusing?

24 Oct 2019 15:45 #20 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic A Very Stable Genius
I found it immensely amusing and make quite a bit of fun of it. Although, watching dementia deepening in a person is never a joke, and certainly not when that person is supposed to be leading our country.

ramage to answer your question, Trump's trade war is costing us greatly, especially farmers. We've gained nothing by putting tariffs on our allies or our competitors, and pulling out of trade agreements (or re-negotiating them as nearly the same as before) weakens our ability to bargain in the future, especially when new trade agreements are formed without us. That is not stability in any way, shape, or form.

Regarding Syria, how is moving troops from Syria to Iraq, destabilizing the region while leaving them in harms way in the Middle East, better for our security? We had a stable partnership with the Kurds, they'd done much of the fighting for us and saved us countless lives, now we abandon them and sign over our superiority to Putin who is strengthening partnerships with Erdoghan, Assad, and China, and whose plan is to destroy NATO thereby threatening us more. He's already invaded Ukraine and it's a thin border between them and the rest of Europe, extracting ourselves from the Middle East does not make us safer, it allows ISIS to regroup and our main enemy to deepen partnerships against us. Yet, Trump held up financial aid to Ukraine contingent on getting a public investigation implemented into the Bidens in exchange for that aid to fight Russia
- he pulled troops from Syria
- he's allowed North Korea to continue building their nuclear capability
- he invalidated the accord to keep Iran from developing nuclear capability
- his administration is actively looking to sell Saudi Arabia nuclear technology without oversight required to keep them from weaponizing it
- and he's made noise that he'll have the U.S. leave the Open Skies Treaty. How TF does any of this make us safer?

Trump single-handedly is weakening our national security and handing it to our enemy. None of this is the work of a stable genius, it's the actions of a man who is not beholden to this country or the people who voted him into office, but to our enemies whom he openly admires, men who are brutal dictators who force adulation and obedience through oppression and pain.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds