A Very Stable Genius

07 Oct 2019 12:32 #1 by Brandon
A Very Stable Genius was created by Brandon
We appear to be witnessing a complete breakdown of a mind that didn't have a lot going for it to start with, and things are probably going to get a lot worse. Here's this morning's nuttiest proclamation:

"As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!)."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Oct 2019 08:05 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic A Very Stable Genius

Brandon wrote: We appear to be witnessing a complete breakdown of a mind that didn't have a lot going for it to start with, and things are probably going to get a lot worse. Here's this morning's nuttiest proclamation:

"As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!)."

They are PRESENTLY worse.....breaking news.......NO military commanders OR troops have
received a command to withdraw....they ARE STILL SIDE BY SIDE WITH OUR ALLIES....ALL
are astounded and absolutely amazed that THIS fubar is what they are facing......THE KING
IS,AS WE SPEAK, IN BREAK DOWN of his mental faculties.....NJOM

08 Oct 2019 13:01 #3 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic A Very Stable Genius
You guys realize you’re having a meltdown over 50 to 100 troops being moved from norther Syria to southern Syria? I get it... you want endless war and body bags .. but some of us want our troops home.

08 Oct 2019 14:14 #4 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic A Very Stable Genius

towermonkey wrote: You guys realize you’re having a meltdown over 50 to 100 troops being moved from norther Syria to southern Syria? I get it... you want endless war and body bags .. but some of us want our troops home.

Point of the thread is the various idiotic aspects of that particular tweet. Comment on the tweet or GTFO.

08 Oct 2019 14:44 #5 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote: You guys realize you’re having a meltdown over 50 to 100 troops being moved from norther Syria to southern Syria? I get it... you want endless war and body bags .. but some of us want our troops home.

TM....this is not about boots on the ground, THIS is about OUR GIVEN WORD,our declaration
we would ASSIST and NOT abandoned......TRUST that the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
has a leader who can LEAD and not divide.......IF the R'S big wigs are stating this is a mistake
and WILL lead to serious consequences......WHAT side to you come down on.....caution OR
careless.

08 Oct 2019 19:29 #6 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic A Very Stable Genius
I think it’s genius that Trump has made all of the anti-war liberals turn into hawks just to oppose him. It’s genius that he’s getting us out of a shit situation and pitting Putin directly against Erdogan. The Kurds were going to be invaded whether we were there or not. Turkey doesn’t belong in NATO and this is the end of that.

09 Oct 2019 07:11 #7 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote: I think it’s genius that Trump has made all of the anti-war liberals turn into hawks just to oppose him. It’s genius that he’s getting us out of a shit situation and pitting Putin directly against Erdogan. The Kurds were going to be invaded whether we were there or not. Turkey doesn’t belong in NATO and this is the end of that.

www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/201...ficers-trump/598360/

THIS is a very long and informative insight into what our MILITARY COMMANDER THINK.......they
DO NOT CALL HIM GENIUS........THEY are in the fray and THEY are saying WTF....THIS is
our leader?

09 Oct 2019 07:13 #8 by Brandon
He's gone full mad king and you think he's a genius? "Great and unmatched wisdom?" "totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!)?"

16 Oct 2019 14:48 #9 by Brandon
"You can almost imagine the reality-show excitement that surely went into the ill-considered plan to introduce Anne Sacoolas, the American diplomatic wife who killed 19-year-old motorcyclist Harry Dunn when she drove down the wrong side of an English lane in August, to Dunn’s grieving parents...

Trump, it seems, thought he could convince the Dunns to meet the woman who killed their son, and would do so by opening a side door through which she would walk. The whole scene would be captured by a pool of photographers who had been summoned for the meeting..."

www.thedailybeast.com/anne-sacoolas-grie...e-at-the-white-house

16 Oct 2019 15:07 #10 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic A Very Stable Genius
From Brandon's reference:
"They had envisioned meeting her one day, but as Seiger told The Daily Beast, “only on British soil” and “only with mediators, counselors, and their legal team in tow.

It is unfortunate that the Dunns chose not to meet. That is their choice. Bringing the parties together was not to avoid Sacoolas' legal or moral obligations, rather it was an offer of contrition.

Enter the lawyers. Money, anyone?

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds