A Very Stable Genius

24 Oct 2019 16:49 #21 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic A Very Stable Genius
the collective has been given ALL information available, but yet the TRUTH is not what they
want to hear. The deterioration of cohesive commentary is quite striking,but yet they will
STILL stand for the king.....it does NOT matter how many facts are presented nor does it matter
how destroyed the nation will be. The directive MUST be followed, resistance is futile.

AGAIN, this scenario will end a chapter in future history books.....WE TOOK A STAND or
the king KO'D the kingdom. 2020 will be a date with destiny..... will the center hold OR will
it fold?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2019 20:03 #22 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic A Very Stable Genius
“Everybody knows I did nothing wrong,” (the idiot king) said. “Bill Clinton did things wrong; Richard Nixon did things wrong. I won’t go back to [Andrew] Johnson because that was a little before my time," he said. "But they did things wrong. I did nothing wrong.”

thehill.com/homenews/administration/4684...ide-chat-reading-the

09 Nov 2019 10:34 #23 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic A Very Stable Genius

homeagain wrote: the collective has been given ALL information available

You really believe that? Who has given us all this information... your trusted media sources? The Democrats? LOL

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Nov 2019 14:30 #24 by homeagain
WELL, when Barr was asked to side with the king.....he declined. WHAT does that indicate to you? Guess, top brass, highly decorated and WELL informed, testimony under oath..... MIGHT
have made Barr think two or three times about just HOW he wanted to proceed....let's see, cya
for the king OR contemplate PERJURY....h-m-m-m......I don't know, the latter does not sound like
a swell plan...ya I think I'll save MY ass.

09 Nov 2019 18:47 #25 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic A Very Stable Genius
Did your trusted sources give you all the information relevant to the Russia investigation? Please tell me what sources you trusted to give you all the pertinent information and I'll prove to you that you were only given what they wanted you to know.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Nov 2019 19:47 #26 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Did your trusted sources give you all the information relevant to the Russia investigation? Please tell me what sources you trusted to give you all the pertinent information and I'll prove to you that you were only given what they wanted you to know.

[/b]

AH,but is that not true for EVERYTHING.....corp America., gov.agencies, medical industry......:popcorn:

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds