Why Not Even Curious?

16 Oct 2019 07:50 #21 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Why Not Even Curious?

towermonkey wrote: Did I mention China? Here’s a fact for you. Biden bragged about getting the prosecutor fired on national TV. That prosecutor was investigating his son. Step away from your propaganda...

[/b]

THE COLLECTIVES directive.......deny. Must follow master.....BORG is best,bold leader.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2019 08:15 #22 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Why Not Even Curious?

towermonkey wrote: Did I mention China? Here’s a fact for you. Biden bragged about getting the prosecutor fired on national TV. That prosecutor was investigating his son. Step away from your propaganda...

The question about this situation is "Why?" Did he get the prosecutor fired because of the investigation into the company that employed his son? Or was there a different reason?

16 Oct 2019 08:28 #23 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Why Not Even Curious?

koobookie wrote:

The question about this situation is "Why?" Did he get the prosecutor fired because of the investigation into the company that employed his son? Or was there a different reason?

Thank you Kabookie for an actual reasoned response. I think there may be nothing to it but it has not been investigated as Biden keeps repeating. It needs to be looked at. The appearance of corruption is there and denial only deepens that appearance.

16 Oct 2019 08:40 #24 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic Why Not Even Curious?

towermonkey wrote: it has not been investigated as Biden keeps repeating

Wrong as always!

"A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity."

www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/hu...ecutor-says-n1059136

16 Oct 2019 08:55 #25 by koobookie

towermonkey wrote: Thank you Kabookie for an actual reasoned response. I think there may be nothing to it but it has not been investigated as Biden keeps repeating. It needs to be looked at. The appearance of corruption is there and denial only deepens that appearance.

The appearance of corruption is why I keep bringing up the Trump children, and why people talk about the emoluments clause in the Constitution. Simply put, if Hunter Biden is investigated for the appearance of corruption, why not Don Jr., Eric, and Ivanka?

Why are we not even curious about the influence the President has over pushing business towards his children?

16 Oct 2019 08:57 #26 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Why Not Even Curious?
I’d be fine with investigating that as long as everyone gets treated equally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

16 Oct 2019 09:00 #27 by koobookie
agreed.

16 Oct 2019 10:02 #28 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Why Not Even Curious?

towermonkey wrote: I’d be fine with investigating that as long as everyone gets treated equally.

Then I agree also......the problem,simply put, is the king CONTINUES to challenge the founding
fathers WISE wording of the constitution. NO one has complete power, the laws of the land
were laid down EXPLICITLY......3 separate sections of government,each with it's own checks and
balances, MONARCHIES were not meant to be part of the equation. THE KING believes he
has total authority and has established Unyielding power.

THAT is the real discussion here and on other threads. NO ONE is above the law.

16 Oct 2019 10:34 #29 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Why Not Even Curious?
LOL, you really think President Trump thinks he is in total control? Instead he more likely realizes how limited his powers are. He can't even get his wall built. And protecting the borders of this nation are spelled out quite clearly in the founding documents.

homeagain wrote:

towermonkey wrote: I’d be fine with investigating that as long as everyone gets treated equally.

Then I agree also......the problem,simply put, is the king CONTINUES to challenge the founding
fathers WISE wording of the constitution. NO one has complete power, the laws of the land
were laid down EXPLICITLY......3 separate sections of government,each with it's own checks and
balances, MONARCHIES were not meant to be part of the equation. THE KING believes he
has total authority and has established Unyielding power.

THAT is the real discussion here and on other threads. NO ONE is above the law.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Oct 2019 19:13 - 19 Oct 2019 19:14 #30 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Why Not Even Curious?
Nobody here can deny that if Trump bragged on camera about holding back a billion dollars unless a prosecutor got fired (or for any other personal reason), there would definitely be an investigation and impeachment would actually be a viable option. None of you are honest enough to admit that.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds