Why Not Even Curious?

22 Oct 2019 09:09 #41 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Why Not Even Curious?

towermonkey wrote: That's a good question. It would be nice if we had an actual investigation instead of relying on corrupt Ukrainian investigations that were politically motivated. The other part of my comment there seems to be getting ignored though. Why is Trump wanting investigations into 2016 election meddling a bad thing? Would that not be considered national interest? Are people even aware that the FBI never examined the DNC server, never even got a report from Crowdstrike about it? Are you aware that, when compelled to produce proof that Russia hacked that server in court with Roger Stone, they could not? At this point, the only evidence that Russia was responsible for the hack is Crowdstrike. They are a Ukrainian company that was tied at the hip with the corrupt rulers in Ukraine - the same ones who freely admitted to election interference on behalf of Hillary. I guess you people don't actually care about election interference.

From where do you get this information? Please provide a link.

What I have read, the physical server was not moved. The investigation copied and downloaded the entire contents remotely.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2019 09:31 #42 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Why Not Even Curious?
[quote="towermonkey" post=361636]Instead of trying to pose a counter-argument, they simply quote biased media sources that have been shown repeatedly to spread lies and propaganda. It really sucks on a discussion board when one side only uses name calling - "collective" - "idiot king" - and bumper sticker phrases instead of trying to discuss.
This whole impeachment is not about justice or "saving the republic", its about taxpayer funded opposition research. It's an election ploy.[/quote]

Lack of skill set to do research....garbage in ,garbage out. THAT M.O. is massive mistake and
the collective will be caught off guard and then go silent....I think it is called ''ghosting'' in ttodays vernacular.

22 Oct 2019 09:42 #43 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Why Not Even Curious?
thehill.com/policy/national-security/312...d-dnc-servers-report

www.scribd.com/document/413428947/Stone-...-Crowdstrike-Reports

Do you actually need links to show who Crowdstrike is and who they are tied to? The physical server was destroyed years ago. (Seems to be a common theme with democrats) The Ukrainians have a copy though and many do not want that copy to be examined.

Some interesting reading if you care to get your hands dirty..

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-24/what-c...an-billionaire-and-g

22 Oct 2019 14:06 #44 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic Why Not Even Curious?
I suppose this Crowdstrike garbage might work on people who are easily distracted. But even if it were anything other than garbage

( talkingpointsmemo.com/news/are-house-gop...-conspiracy-nonsense )

it still would be wrong for the idiot king to try to withhold foreign aid until he got some further election interference.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds