Why Not Even Curious?

20 Oct 2019 08:34 #31 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Why Not Even Curious?

Rick wrote: Nobody here can deny that if Trump bragged on camera about holding back a billion dollars unless a prosecutor got fired (or for any other personal reason), there would definitely be an investigation and impeachment would actually be a viable option. None of you are honest enough to admit that.

[/b]

OH, I am sorry,did you NOT hear/see Mulvaney state"yea, we did it.....we do it all the time''.

EVERY one in the room, dropped their jaw in disbelief....per legal eagles THAT was the nail in the coffin.....the WH IMMEDIATELY TRIED TO WALK IT BACK......without success. WHERE is your
honesty, RICK?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2019 08:58 #32 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Why Not Even Curious?

Rick wrote: Nobody here can deny that if Trump bragged on camera about holding back a billion dollars unless a prosecutor got fired (or for any other personal reason), there would definitely be an investigation and impeachment would actually be a viable option. None of you are honest enough to admit that.

The real question in this situation is did Biden pressure Ukraine to protect his son, or were there national interests at stake? Answer that, with evidence, and I'll answer your question.

But yes, let's take our eye off the ball, and ignore the Trump aspect of this debacle. Yes, let's focus on Biden, and forget that Trump pressured a foreign government to investigate a political opponent.

20 Oct 2019 16:35 #33 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Why Not Even Curious?
So let me get this straight... Trump says "I won't meet with you unless you look into the interference in the 2016 election" and somehow, that is worse than Biden stating ON TV that he withheld aid to get the prosecutor that was investigating his son fired.... got it. Weren't you guys ready to take Trump down for interference in the 2016 election? Didn't we just got though an almost 3 year investigation into that? There's something very sick afoot here.

21 Oct 2019 08:31 #34 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic Why Not Even Curious?

towermonkey wrote: So let me get this straight... Trump says "I won't meet with you unless you look into the interference in the 2016 election" and somehow, that is worse than Biden stating ON TV that he withheld aid to get the prosecutor that was investigating his son fired.... got it. Weren't you guys ready to take Trump down for interference in the 2016 election? Didn't we just got though an almost 3 year investigation into that? There's something very sick afoot here.

Yes. It's the sheeple who let the right-wing lie machine create an alternate reality for them.

"Trump has repeatedly claimed that former vice president Joe Biden had called for the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor who was "investigating his son." There is no evidence Hunter Biden was ever under investigation. The investigation was into the business dealings of the owner of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, where Hunter Biden sat on the board of directors. In addition, a former Ukrainian deputy prosecutor and top anti-corruption activist have said the investigation was dormant at the time."

www.cnn.com/2019/09/28/politics/fact-che...al-bidens/index.html

21 Oct 2019 10:03 #35 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote: So let me get this straight... Trump says "I won't meet with you unless you look into the interference in the 2016 election" and somehow, that is worse than Biden stating ON TV that he withheld aid to get the prosecutor that was investigating his son fired.... got it. Weren't you guys ready to take Trump down for interference in the 2016 election? Didn't we just got though an almost 3 year investigation into that? There's something very sick afoot here.

[/b]

Why,YES there is......it is the king's MOB BOSS mentality.....and it is finally exposed for all to see.
KARMA has a way of doing that. Plots playing out that pose a PROBLEM for the king.....:splitwood:

21 Oct 2019 10:06 #36 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Why Not Even Curious?

Did Biden pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor in order to protect his son, or were there national interests at stake?

21 Oct 2019 20:15 #37 by Pony Soldier
That's a good question. It would be nice if we had an actual investigation instead of relying on corrupt Ukrainian investigations that were politically motivated. The other part of my comment there seems to be getting ignored though. Why is Trump wanting investigations into 2016 election meddling a bad thing? Would that not be considered national interest? Are people even aware that the FBI never examined the DNC server, never even got a report from Crowdstrike about it? Are you aware that, when compelled to produce proof that Russia hacked that server in court with Roger Stone, they could not? At this point, the only evidence that Russia was responsible for the hack is Crowdstrike. They are a Ukrainian company that was tied at the hip with the corrupt rulers in Ukraine - the same ones who freely admitted to election interference on behalf of Hillary. I guess you people don't actually care about election interference.

22 Oct 2019 07:42 #38 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote: That's a good question. It would be nice if we had an actual investigation instead of relying on corrupt Ukrainian investigations that were politically motivated. The other part of my comment there seems to be getting ignored though. Why is Trump wanting investigations into 2016 election meddling a bad thing? Would that not be considered national interest? Are people even aware that the FBI never examined the DNC server, never even got a report from Crowdstrike about it? Are you aware that, when compelled to produce proof that Russia hacked that server in court with Roger Stone, they could not? At this point, the only evidence that Russia was responsible for the hack is Crowdstrike. They are a Ukrainian company that was tied at the hip with the corrupt rulers in Ukraine - the same ones who freely admitted to election interference on behalf of Hillary. I guess you people don't actually care about election interference.

www.motherjones.com/impeachment/2019/10/...trumps-ukraine-call/

At the picture of the king......hit the forward arrow......HERE are the facts and those
facts have the king fubared and he NOW knows SOME of his seriously stupid stuff is exposed.

NOT knowing what else PELOSI possess is pissing him off.

IMPEACHMENT NOV/DEC just as CASSANDRA called it.

22 Oct 2019 07:43 #39 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Why Not Even Curious?

towermonkey wrote: That's a good question. It would be nice if we had an actual investigation instead of relying on corrupt Ukrainian investigations that were politically motivated. The other part of my comment there seems to be getting ignored though. Why is Trump wanting investigations into 2016 election meddling a bad thing? Would that not be considered national interest? Are people even aware that the FBI never examined the DNC server, never even got a report from Crowdstrike about it? Are you aware that, when compelled to produce proof that Russia hacked that server in court with Roger Stone, they could not? At this point, the only evidence that Russia was responsible for the hack is Crowdstrike. They are a Ukrainian company that was tied at the hip with the corrupt rulers in Ukraine - the same ones who freely admitted to election interference on behalf of Hillary. I guess you people don't actually care about election interference.

If we had a competent and semi-fair news media your questions would have been answered long ago. There is zero interest about anything that may shed a bad light on actual collusion by the left. The main bias by the left wing media isn't as much about what they report, rather it's what they refuse to report. Fortunately for them, they have leftist academia on their side to rewrite history.

If the media was actually capable of performing acts of journalism, the pressure to start counter investigations would be too strong to ignore.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Oct 2019 09:05 #40 by Pony Soldier
Instead of trying to pose a counter-argument, they simply quote biased media sources that have been shown repeatedly to spread lies and propaganda. It really sucks on a discussion board when one side only uses name calling - "collective" - "idiot king" - and bumper sticker phrases instead of trying to discuss.
This whole impeachment is not about justice or "saving the republic", its about taxpayer funded opposition research. It's an election ploy.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds