Transgender Discrimination or Not? - Split out from Sports Field Equality Topic

07 Mar 2021 11:01 #51 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: WE will never see things in the same perspective, because our UNDERSTANDING of diversity is hugely
different. The CHILD is the main consideration and for the child's well being and the way they choose to
walk thru life. I can only be empathic and KNOW if I where in a MALE BODY and I felt,thought,and KNEW
it did not feel like me,and "those things down there" were repugnant to me.....I would hope my parents
would AT LEAST allow me latitude and attempt to explore what that means and seek assistance.

I get that, if those feelings were already there without being planted in the child's brain by woke adults. Children learn everything they know by their surroundings and the adults around them, just like you and I only know what's going on in the world from the media sources we believe and anecdotal experiences in our personal lives.

My point is that children believe what they are told, and if they are told that they may not be the gender biology says they are,
that could lead to the child deciding he or she isn't in the right body, especially if the child has been traumatized in some way. Children are not born racists, the people around them teach them to believe they are superior. Children are knowledge sponges and not everything they absorb is good for their long term interests.

BOLDED...there is an error in your thinking.....the child isn't TOLD,THEY KNOW....the parents R usually
aghast at the thought,they try to persuade them they R WRONG...not listening to what the child desperately needs to express. (the link I posted brought that out VERY CLEARLY, the mother of
Indya Moore did NOT want to hear her SON say I want to be a woman/girl...she wanted her SON to
not bring shame to the family...(UNACCEPTING)....THE MAIN REASON FOR SUICIDE in this
sector.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Mar 2021 11:08 #52 by Rick

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: WE will never see things in the same perspective, because our UNDERSTANDING of diversity is hugely
different. The CHILD is the main consideration and for the child's well being and the way they choose to
walk thru life. I can only be empathic and KNOW if I where in a MALE BODY and I felt,thought,and KNEW
it did not feel like me,and "those things down there" were repugnant to me.....I would hope my parents
would AT LEAST allow me latitude and attempt to explore what that means and seek assistance.

I get that, if those feelings were already there without being planted in the child's brain by woke adults. Children learn everything they know by their surroundings and the adults around them, just like you and I only know what's going on in the world from the media sources we believe and anecdotal experiences in our personal lives.

My point is that children believe what they are told, and if they are told that they may not be the gender biology says they are,
that could lead to the child deciding he or she isn't in the right body, especially if the child has been traumatized in some way. Children are not born racists, the people around them teach them to believe they are superior. Children are knowledge sponges and not everything they absorb is good for their long term interests.

BOLDED...there is an error in your thinking.....the child isn't TOLD,THEY KNOW....the parents R usually
aghast at the thought,they try to persuade them they R WRONG...not listening to what the child desperately needs to express. (the link I posted brought that out VERY CLEARLY, the mother of
Indya Moore did NOT want to hear her SON say I want to be a woman/girl...she wanted her SON to
not bring shame to the family...(UNACCEPTING)....THE MAIN REASON FOR SUICIDE in this
sector.

I think you're confusing this with children who are attracted to the same sex. That's a whole lot different than believing you are in the wrong body. If you don't think the current environment of "you can be whatever gender you want" influences young minds and could actually change a child's way of thinking, then there isn't much point in continuing this debate. In a controlled environment I could have taught my children to believe almost anything.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Mar 2021 12:18 #53 by homeagain
transequality.org/issues/resources/frequ...t-transgender-people

THIS link explains all the confusing factors that most people get wrong.....gender I.D. and sexual I.D. are
like comparing apples to oranges...NOT EVEN CLOSE.....both are fruit, no other resemblance. SAME
with this topic....the two are human....that is the ONLY similar factor.

07 Mar 2021 17:14 #54 by ramage
" confusing factors that most people get wrong"

Sorry most people do not get it wrong. Twist yourself into a pretzel trying to justify cutting off the testicles of a prepubescent child. Call it "gender ID" , "sexual I.D." whatever you like. What you are proffering is castration. ( As an aside the Catholic church had young choir boys, castrati, though they do not favor this practice any longer, perhaps because females are now allowed in the choir).

You use the terms gender I.D., sexual I.D. What do those terms mean to you?

08 Mar 2021 07:16 #55 by homeagain
The last sentence in your reply has ALREADY been answered. NO need to reiterate.

08 Mar 2021 11:45 #56 by FredHayek
We don't trust a sixteen year old boy with a beer, but we trust him/her to make the decision to have radical surgery and hormone replacement therapy.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Mar 2021 12:44 #57 by ramage
In my world, HomeAgain, one's sexual identity and gender identity are on and the same. Perhaps you can help me, a male (XY chromosomes) wants to have carnal knowledge of a female (XX chromosomes), that describes his sexual identity and his gender identity, do you agree? If not, why not?

08 Mar 2021 13:19 #58 by homeagain

ramage wrote: In my world, HomeAgain, one's sexual identity and gender identity are on and the same. Perhaps you can help me, a male (XY chromosomes) wants to have carnal knowledge of a female (XX chromosomes), that describes his sexual identity and his gender identity, do you agree? If not, why not?

TO YOUR POINT ,HERE IS A TED TALK....LISTEN

08 Mar 2021 15:39 - 08 Mar 2021 15:40 #59 by ramage
The TED talk is B.S.
If you disagree with my assessment, what is your opinion?

I can contact the individual in the recording and have a dialogue, but I would rather engage with you.

08 Mar 2021 17:49 #60 by homeagain

ramage wrote: The TED talk is B.S.
If you disagree with my assessment, what is your opinion?

I can contact the individual in the recording and have a dialogue, but I would rather engage with you.

I have ALREADY given my POV...I am willing to accept DIVERSITY and attempt to understand the issue...
My links are pertinent and I have attempted to convey the issue in A REAL TRUE TO LIFE METHOD....U,
however, seem to not accept THAT perspective...LIFE, in all species,has aberrations and humans R no exception. The fixation displayed seems disproportionate....JMO

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds