Transgender Discrimination or Not? - Split out from Sports Field Equality Topic

21 Jan 2021 15:42 #11 by Pony Soldier
Well, female athletes need not bother any more. All that work and training taken away with the stroke of a pen by Ball-less Joe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2021 16:57 #12 by FredHayek
I still don't understand why feminists are okay with men taking scholarships and jobs from them.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jan 2021 19:54 #13 by Blazer Bob
PC programing. Go against the herd and you will be ostracized.

23 Jan 2021 12:39 #14 by Rick
Not one woman want's to weigh in on this new 'progressive' policy that puts girls and women at a disadvantage as well putting them in uncomfortable situations? I know this is a tough one to justify, but there must be some kind of long term benefit to society, right?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Jan 2021 14:16 #15 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Well, female athletes need not bother any more. All that work and training taken away with the stroke of a pen by Ball-less Joe.

The FLOW of the phrase would be enhanced if it were changed to....Ball-less Biden......:P '

23 Jan 2021 14:39 #16 by Pony Soldier
I live in Greenville where Shoeless Joe Jackson came from so Ball-less Joe seemed somewhat similar. Probably too old school for most people though.

23 Jan 2021 17:06 #17 by homeagain
It seems alittle incongruous that HRT(HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY)is not required in the
sports exam(that is how I read the info).....woman have complained/reported/asked for equal and FAIR
treatment in the services....all they get is lip service (when they are raped or assaulted) THEY REPORT TO THE COMMANDING OFFICERS,JAG or other required entities,only to be IGNORED OR DISCREDITED.

It somewhat seems similar JMO

23 Jan 2021 21:56 #18 by FredHayek
The world champion women's sprinter with more gold medals than Usain Bolt would be best by at least two hundred male high school track stars.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Feb 2021 07:37 #20 by Rick

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds